Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask me a Mormon Question
Ask me a Mormon Question
Some of you seemed pretty interested that I just left the Mormon church so post a question here you had about Mormons and I'll answer it.
RE: Ask me a Mormon Question
Are all mormons ticklish? Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 25, 2011 at 6:56 pm)Nathan6329 Wrote: Some of you seemed pretty interested that I just left the Mormon church so post a question here you had about Mormons and I'll answer it.

Do you know the TRUE history of the Mormon church now that you're free of it?

Cause it's rather disturbing.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Probably not, but almost all of them are silly without being tickled.
(May 25, 2011 at 8:04 pm)Chuck Wrote: Probably not, but almost all of them are silly without being tickled.

I know it probably won't be so... but I've got to hang onto what little hope I have that *some* group of people is more ticklish than I am Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 25, 2011 at 8:02 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote:
(May 25, 2011 at 6:56 pm)Nathan6329 Wrote: Some of you seemed pretty interested that I just left the Mormon church so post a question here you had about Mormons and I'll answer it.

I know how the foundational claims of the church are not true and that they were twisted around many times. The fact that a lot of stuff is disturbing is the reason I left it. However, I hope you mean by true history you mean more than watching the South Park episode on TV.
(May 25, 2011 at 9:07 pm)Nathan6329 Wrote:
(May 25, 2011 at 8:02 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote:

I know how the foundational claims of the church are not true and that they were twisted around many times. The fact that a lot of stuff is disturbing is the reason I left it. However, I hope you mean by true history you mean more than watching the South Park episode on TV.

LMAO ... I did see that episode, but no, I wasn't even thinking of that when I brought it up. Thumb up
[Image: Evolution.png]

(May 25, 2011 at 8:23 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: I know it probably won't be so... but I've got to hang onto what little hope I have that *some* group of people is more ticklish than I am Heart
I'm more ticklish than you are... FACT! Tongue
Mormons do seem pretty perky. I was never like that though. I think it is less about doctrinal beliefs and more about culture they grow up in.

They live happiness without alcohol, tobacco, etc. They believe in doing more modest dressing and G rated activities and are typically wild kids at heart. Not necessarily a bad thing... I guess it is whether or not you can live that lifestyle of being a good boy and be happy with it.
The magic underwear. Can't believe no-one asked about it yet

Saw some1 say that the most devout/fundamentalist will never completely take it off.

It protects against sin/satan? How?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On Tuesday, the LDS (Mormon) church gave its support to recent pro-LGBTQ legislation HankMoody316 21 2456 December 3, 2022 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Mormon Prophet zwanzig 15 2369 July 31, 2021 at 11:30 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mormon girl "comes out" at church Foxaèr 34 11127 October 24, 2020 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  This Guy Pretended To Be A Mormon For Three Months ReptilianPeon 7 1100 October 7, 2018 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Revealed : The stone that translated the book of mormon. TubbyTubby 17 5180 September 12, 2015 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Mormon Bullshit..... Oh My - Is Another "Revelation" Coming? Minimalist 10 4387 October 9, 2013 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mormon temple garments Justtristo 9 5419 January 1, 2012 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist