Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westboro Baptists expanding to UK?
Westboro Baptists expanding to UK?
An article from the pro Christian Telegraph on the Westboro Baptists threats to protest in Basingstoke UK, this Friday

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi...itain.html
Happiness is all that's important. What makes me happiest is making my loved ones happy.
RE: Westboro Baptists expanding to UK?
(February 17, 2009 at 8:18 am)moodydaniel Wrote: An article from the pro Christian Telegraph on the Westboro Baptists threats to protest in Basingstoke UK, this Friday

What fun!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Do you know where this protest will be taking place and when? I live near Basingstoke...might go along to talk to the church and take pictures.
Hopefully you'll have better luck than I, they all ran for the hills when I started asking questions.

I don't know much about that church but, I think I'm gonna do some more research. I'm pretty sure they're one of the groups that need to stop everything before we can really progress.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
Have you ever seen "The Most Hated Family in America?" You can find it on Youtube. It's insane.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
I just watched part 1 so far, how in the nine hells (D&D referance) did that man stand being so close to those people for even a single car ride. It's like, every scene I see one of those family members in I picture a car crashing into their picket, or someone just pulling a gun. And no offence to Americans but, I'm honestly surprised it has not happened yet, she (bi*ch mother) openly admits shes not out to save anyone just to throw her signs in their face.

Ah well that brought back some memories I had probably tried to forget about that monster but, you guys probably don't need me to repeat what has already been said against them. Just, I can't help but be in shock whenever that bitch (I'm trying to not swear but, I have no other words for her, honestly) opens her mouth.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
(February 17, 2009 at 9:03 am)Tiberius Wrote: Do you know where this protest will be taking place and when? I live near Basingstoke...might go along to talk to the church and take pictures.
The Telegraph Wrote:The target of Friday evening's demonstration will be the Central Studio arts venue at Queen Mary's College, where local gay group Freedom Youth is staging a small production of the The Laramie Project this week.
There's also some doubt as to whether this is serious or just bluster.
Happiness is all that's important. What makes me happiest is making my loved ones happy.
Anti-gay preachers banned from UK
I choose to lol. It kinda hurt, I laughed too hard.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
Shame. We could have had a party right next to the protest with punch, music and a massive sign reading: "We're going to hell! who's coming with us?"
Hoi Zaeme.