Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 4:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um.....
Um.....
Why is everyone's username exactly the same? I could have sworn I typed other wise with mines.
RE: Um.....
Don't worry, it's just a little birthday treat for a very special member. Normal service will be resumed very shortly Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
That's nice. It was getting me confused for a minute.
Very interesting WTF. My salute! (Zilla.)
Yes there's also a way around it eternity. If you click on the user's reputation, you'll uncover the mask. Still the silliness should be enjoyable. It's a license to go crazy, or at least as crazy as Sae is, which is a pretty wide lease.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
So can someone explain this to me. Why is Sae's name everywhere. I'm not code savvy and I thought maybe the site got hacked.

Anyone?
[Image: Evolution.png]

(May 31, 2011 at 10:01 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote: So can someone explain this to me. Why is Sae's name everywhere. I'm not code savvy and I thought maybe the site got hacked.

Anyone?
We were planning this for April Fools, but the server crashed and we weren't able to set it up in time. We then thought about doing it on May 1st, but I was away at the time and so unable to make the changes again. We settled on June 1st since it is only 2 months away from April 1st, and it coincides nicely with Saerules' 18th birthday.

The site will be back to normal in about 24 hours.
(May 31, 2011 at 10:04 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(May 31, 2011 at 10:01 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote: So can someone explain this to me. Why is Sae's name everywhere. I'm not code savvy and I thought maybe the site got hacked.

Anyone?
We were planning this for April Fools, but the server crashed and we weren't able to set it up in time. We then thought about doing it on May 1st, but I was away at the time and so unable to make the changes again. We settled on June 1st since it is only 2 months away from April 1st, and it coincides nicely with Saerules' 18th birthday.

The site will be back to normal in about 24 hours.

I guess I'll see you all in 24 hours than.
Goodnight
[Image: Evolution.png]

(May 31, 2011 at 10:17 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote: I guess I'll see you all in 24 hours than.
Goodnight

Wah. Tongue

Don't knock it. I spent the best part of 10 minutes coding all the changes to make this happen. Tongue