Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Saint of Death, creapiest thing you probly didnt hear of.
The Saint of Death, creapiest thing you probly didnt hear of.
Most people don't know this but I happen to believe it's one of the creepiest religious perversion's ive seen. Being hispanic I've seen only 2 of these statue's because their very rare and horded by the drug cartels of mexico. Im pretty sure it has catholic roots but for mexican's if you don't fear death, this is who you pray to for power, money, drug's and sexual desire's. The cost is suppossibly your life at her choosing.

"Keep in mind yes people do pray to this thing. Also she has deep root's in mexican culture so beware" Now you know what your dealing with.

[attachment=538]
[attachment=534]
[attachment=536]
[attachment=535]
[attachment=537]
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: The Saint of Death, creapiest thing you probly didnt hear of.
A god of death isn't creepy at all...

[Image: nodespawns.jpg]

You just have to pay attention to their demands Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
didnt a breaking bad episode cover this saint
Jesús Malverde.. was one of the first people to openly support this belief. explaining why bandits and criminals follow suite
(June 8, 2011 at 10:43 pm)eric209 Wrote: didnt a breaking bad episode cover this saint

Im assuming this is a T.V. show, In which case I must tell you that I do not watch telivision.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Kinda over it JDG

[attachment=539]

Not really amazed have known that it is better to make friends with Death....
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5