Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do those neat signature pics come from?
Where do those neat signature pics come from?

Where do those neat graphics in the signature line of some members come from? (Theist, I evolved, Pastafanarian, &c)?

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."
RE: Where do those neat signature pics come from?
http://atheistforums.org/thread-619.html
(June 22, 2011 at 4:58 am)Tiberius Wrote: http://atheistforums.org/thread-619.html
(from that thread) As you can see, they are for all members of the forum, and so I have kept them civil (such as not putting "I'm a stupid creationist" on the creation one...). So there are the first five. As I said, the template is very easy to change, so if anyone has suggestions for either extra minisigs or improvements on the style, please say so!
Hmm . . . not -all- members. While Wiccans are arguably theists (polytheists even), the spell checker routine here does not recognise the term and the "theist" picture is not one I would normally associate with Wicca. And Pastafanarians get their own picture, and even Discordians don't have one.

I would make my own but I don't know how. Thank you for your answer though.

James. (insert image here)

"Be ye not lost amongst Precept of Order." - Book of Uterus, 1:5, "Principia Discordia, or How I Found Goddess and What I Did to Her When I Found Her."
What spell checker?
(June 22, 2011 at 7:18 am)Tiberius Wrote: What spell checker?

The Website automatically checks for spelling of words; thus it allows atheist and Christian, but underscores Wiccan.

(insert signature picture here)

Mine's still the sparkliestBig Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
No, your browser automatically checks your spelling. It has nothing to do with our website.
(June 22, 2011 at 7:50 am)Tiberius Wrote: No, your browser automatically checks your spelling. It has nothing to do with our website.

Ah, I see. Damn Mozilla Foundation/Firefox. IE8 allows it.

You can always ignore the spellchecker, or even add words that you know are correct to its database (usually by right-clicking on the word and selecting "Add word".)
[Image: BlogSig.png][Image: sigimage.php?un=DaveD&t=182116&c1=7f5217...&c4=7f5217]
(June 22, 2011 at 8:01 am)DaveD Wrote: You can always ignore the spellchecker, or even add words that you know are correct to its database (usually by right-clicking on the word and selecting "Add word".)

Wow! It really worked. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature Question pablo628 12 1203 September 25, 2018 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: pablo628
  I can't get my signature to show. Edwardo Piet 7 1829 June 10, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Signature Size Limit Neo-Scholastic 22 3298 February 4, 2017 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  How do I add a signature? Astonished 2 1008 January 1, 2017 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Hey, Guys.....How Come Minimalist 4 1552 December 19, 2014 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Signature Format Tino 122 29425 October 14, 2012 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Signature sizes fuckass365 8 3694 April 1, 2012 at 4:46 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Gif Signature Skeptical_Nurse 4 3275 November 26, 2011 at 4:36 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  How do you add a Signature? RachelSkates 2 1880 August 23, 2010 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Cego_Colher
  embedding Pics and Videos into a post KichigaiNeko 5 2875 January 17, 2010 at 3:46 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko