Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job.
Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job.
A Kuwaiti woman who once ran for parliament has called for sex slavery to be legalised - and suggested that non-Muslim prisoners from war-torn countries would make suitable concubines.

Salwa al Mutairi argued buying a sex-slave would protect decent, devout and 'virile' Kuwaiti men from adultery because buying an imported sex partner would be tantamount to marriage.And she even had an idea of where to 'purchase' these sex-slaves.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1QBtowCrN

Well, isn't that peachy.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job.
I like this woman. Where are they where I live? Wtf!!??
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(June 24, 2011 at 7:20 am)leo-rcc Wrote: A Kuwaiti woman who once ran for parliament has called for sex slavery to be legalised - and suggested that non-Muslim prisoners from war-torn countries would make suitable concubines.

Salwa al Mutairi argued buying a sex-slave would protect decent, devout and 'virile' Kuwaiti men from adultery because buying an imported sex partner would be tantamount to marriage.And she even had an idea of where to 'purchase' these sex-slaves.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1QBtowCrN

Well, isn't that peachy.

This is more proof that human stupidity not the universe is infinite.
undefined
What.The.Fuck.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Send her cunt first for a week to those that would buy these "services", and test it out. We'll see if she'd call them "decent" after that..'-_-
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

It already happens, hasnt she seen 'taken'.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Sex slave for sale: Salwa al Mutairi
Any takers?
[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon
(June 24, 2011 at 1:01 pm)BloodyHeretic Wrote: Sex slave for sale: Salwa al Mutairi
Any takers?

No, I want my female sex slave to be tonned, fit, exhibitionist and outdoorsy. Big Grin

Apparently the korans ok with sex slaves.

Anyone surprised?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 24, 2011 at 1:12 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Apparently the korans ok with sex slaves.

Anyone surprised?

No, considering koran grew out of the same stink pile as the bible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai zebo-the-fat 43 3116 September 1, 2023 at 1:10 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Female cops for the first time in Mecca WinterHold 50 3742 July 24, 2021 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 7726 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: sex and love WinterHold 25 3091 July 28, 2019 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Has Anyone Come Across Any Evidence of Pre-Muhmamamd Mass Graves of Female Babies? ReptilianPeon 10 1410 February 7, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Females are less intelligent than men according to authentic Sunni islamic hadith Binki21 9 1306 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1905 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1131 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Its not so anti female as i thought it would be? Rufun83 20 1967 August 16, 2018 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1263 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold