Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate my video ?/10
Rate my video ?/10
Hello, I got bored and decided to make a video today. It should be very easy to figure out what it is about. Enjoy! Be sure to rate.
WATCH IN HD

[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
RE: Rate my video ?/10

That's right... your video is so bad that a rating does not exist to define how bad it is.

Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(June 25, 2011 at 2:39 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: -1.

That's right... your video is so bad that a rating does not exist to define how bad it is.

Lol never watched? I Heart u too

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
4/5. Beginning was too goddamn slow and boring, but once I skipped to some action, then I liked it.

Cut that long useless title slide and it's good.
Would have been better as an aural minus the commentary.
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
Yea i should have actually put some effort into the whole video. But what the hell, i just wanted to test out some stuff in sony vegas.

You'll learn to ignore Sae..she says nutty crap just to be different and it usually comes out as sounding hateful instead.
(June 26, 2011 at 11:27 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: You'll learn to ignore Sae..she says nutty crap just to be different and it usually comes out as sounding hateful instead.

Actually, I say 'nutty crap' because it's on my mind. Don't really care if it sounds hateful or not... as I'm really a very nice person when I don't feel like saying everything on my mind Smile
(June 26, 2011 at 2:26 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:
(June 26, 2011 at 11:27 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: You'll learn to ignore Sae..she says nutty crap just to be different and it usually comes out as sounding hateful instead.

Actually, I say 'nutty crap' because it's on my mind. Don't really care if it sounds hateful or not... as I'm really a very nice person when I don't feel like saying everything on my mind Smile

Hey SAE, a little advice...

...dont always say whatever is on your mind.

If you are thinking of ass raping a dead muskrat, then I am REALLY not interested in hearing your thoughts on it.

Smile
(June 26, 2011 at 2:36 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Hey SAE, a little advice...

...dont always say whatever is on your mind.

If you are thinking of ass raping a dead muskrat, then I am REALLY not interested in hearing your thoughts on it.

Smile

Since when do we worry about non-sadistic women ass raping anything? Sleepy

Doesn't matter if someone wants to hear what I think or not: I'll still provide it usually Smile

I don't always speak what's on my mind... just usually. I do have the ability to use tact when feel it's needed, you know Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Read any good books lately? Rate them here Ravenshire 505 68395 October 13, 2019 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Rate my band paulpablo 4 2001 October 26, 2013 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Fruity