Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 11:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrible terrible song
Terrible terrible song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I59O-nRR8Po

This unbelievably is a better mix than the one I heard earlier but couldnt find.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Terrible terrible song

You mean this? I had never heard this song before so I have to thank you for introducing me to what has to be one of the worst songs I have heard in recent memory. Next time you hear a bad song, keep it to yourself!
[Image: angry-smiley-8024.gif]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Yep thats the bad boy.

Why should i suffer alone.

I hate you now DBP! But only ironically.
This is going to top the charts.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
OH GOD I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!!!!! Banghead
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
It sounds a little like that crazy frog song.

I now hate you for posting this.
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
play this 5 times and that song before is gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vUVJsfG3eA
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(June 28, 2011 at 9:36 pm)JohnDG Wrote: OH GOD I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!!!!! Banghead

BANG

I hated this trampy gypsy bitch ever since she was on the shit factor doing a chav version of cheryl cole. ERHGHHGHHHH!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Use This Song (Jon Lajoie) WinterHold 1 358 December 1, 2020 at 11:21 am
Last Post: brewer
  The best song in the history of mankind WinterHold 25 1624 August 28, 2018 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  So finally tried making a classical piano song. . . bennyboy 27 2822 July 29, 2018 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  School Shooting Range (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 4 934 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Fire Storm (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 0 328 February 15, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Favorite '80s Song(s)? ƵenKlassen 4 1077 December 5, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: KittyAnn
  What song would describe your life? ƵenKlassen 30 7055 November 24, 2017 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fireball
  What is your favorite Queen song? ƵenKlassen 19 2315 November 14, 2017 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Amazing movies that are terrible biographies Shell B 59 16110 September 19, 2017 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What is the first song or piece of music you can remember hearing on the radio (or)? Whateverist 78 11010 October 27, 2016 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: abaris