Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 new supermods
2 new supermods
Everyone congratulate Kyuuketsuki and leo-rcc on their promotion to the position of supermod. They were promoted because of the increase in visitors to this forum, as well as our upcoming alliance with Herd of Cats.
RE: 2 new supermods
Congrats guys!
Are you implying that we behave badly? Big Grin
"The only things that are infinite are the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

"In a society that has abolished all adventures, the only adventure left is to abolish society."
The Black Iron Prison
(March 1, 2009 at 5:05 pm)atrasicarius Wrote: Are you implying that we behave badly? Big Grin

You are now. Cool Shades
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Congrats Kyuuketsuki and leo-rcc!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I suppose someone has to keep EvF company.
Grats on the promotion.
Hoi Zaeme.
Nice guys, keep up the good work I guess.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
What is the deal with this alliance with HoC? Will Rationalia also be involved?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(March 2, 2009 at 1:14 pm)leo-rcc Wrote: What is the deal with this alliance with HoC? Will Rationalia also be involved?

I dont think they want to be involved. That site is just meant to be a place for a small group of friends to hang out, kind of an exclusive club. Anyway, they're too busy flirting with each other and making penis jokes. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.)
"The only things that are infinite are the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein

"In a society that has abolished all adventures, the only adventure left is to abolish society."
The Black Iron Prison
(March 2, 2009 at 3:03 pm)atrasicarius Wrote: Anyway, they're too busy flirting with each other and making penis jokes. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.)

But that doesn't stop you from mentioning it anyway. Smile But you're right to some extent, though I dont regard HoC that serious either. They are both spin-offs of TAF and RDF's OT thread.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Supermods Tiberius 34 12369 December 4, 2009 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: fr0d0