Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncharted 3 BETA Code
Uncharted 3 BETA Code
FPFD-3ENJ-4CRQ

For some reason SONY loves me and gave me a code to give away... have fun. Tongue
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Uncharted 3 BETA Code
Heh... this is so gone by the time I read this.

How could you do this to us, HeyItsZeus? Tongue Now some random visitor has it instead of a valuable member Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
It's gone! Oh, that sucks ass. Some lurkers probably got it.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 1, 2011 at 12:40 am)FaithNoMore Wrote: It's gone! Oh, that sucks ass. Some lurkers probably got it.

I've been telling you all for years that lurkers are evil. Not my fault none of you listened to me.

And now we've lost an Uncharted 3 beta code!

[Image: b-31507-cry_.gif]

WHY?!
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Time to turn on the self-defense system

[Image: violent-smiley-1406.gif]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 30, 2011 at 11:15 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: FPFD-3ENJ-4CRQ

For some reason SONY loves me and gave me a code to give away... have fun. Tongue

Don't listen to these selfish bastards. It's very nice of you to share your good fortune if you don't care to take advantage of it.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Haha, I forgot about lurkers, sorry!
Anyways, SONY always puts me in BETAS and gives me free stuff so if I don't want some of the free stuff I guess i'll post them here again.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
If you get a Battlefield 3 beta code and don't want it, I will take it for sure! Thanks for sharing even if those damn lurkers stole it first.
(July 1, 2011 at 9:00 am)FaithNoMore Wrote: If you get a Battlefield 3 beta code and don't want it, I will take it for sure! Thanks for sharing even if those damn lurkers stole it first.

No problem...I got a BF3 code. BUT IT'S ALL MINE! Muahahahahaha!
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(July 1, 2011 at 9:07 am)HeyItsZeus Wrote: No problem...I got a BF3 code. BUT IT'S ALL MINE! Muahahahahaha!

I wish I could give you a thumbs down for that post.[Image: violent-smiley-1418.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have one free Battlefield 1 digital download code for Xbox one Jackalope 10 1901 September 24, 2017 at 4:56 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Battlefield 1 Open Beta Faith No More 16 2280 September 2, 2016 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Jello
  Diablo 3 Beta OPEN THIS WEEKEND ONLY! Autumnlicious 0 956 April 20, 2012 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Battlefield: P4F BETA HeyItsZeus 2 2987 January 28, 2011 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty BETA Autumnlicious 1 1634 May 4, 2010 at 3:25 am
Last Post: omfgitsasalmon