Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For your viewing pleasure.
For your viewing pleasure.

Not sure I need to say too much about this.

Good comment on youtube though

"Carl Sagan would have looked at these people, and the power of his stare would have made them hiss and crawl back into the shadows where they could no longer pester His children."
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: For your viewing pleasure.
Usual creationism retardedness.

'we can't have evolved from a single thing. Some supernatural thing must have put us here'

Just because you shit at biology doesn't mean god exists.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0fVnxXZP6OZHjOanwT5L...pWX4ZqRI7g]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
This has got to be proof that we evolved from apes.
Total lack of education. If they knew how biology works, even in the basics, they should cease to be creationists.
If they don't understand how something works, it must have been a fucking gawd!

Tons of thinking sometimes causes my head to hurt and yet, watching that video caused my head to hurt far more and I wasn't doing any thinking! The stupidity level is just too much!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
That was SO HARD to sit through. For the love of science, WHY??
Quote:How could an African American person evolve from a white person? We're different skin.

Wow, did that kid really just say that? I love how he assumes African Americans evolved from white people. I assume he is racist in some fashion, but he obviously doesn't understand the concept of evolution. He doesn't even realize that he just put African Americans as a more evolved "species" than white people.
There are christian lurkers watching this, thinking to themselves

"See, these kids get it"
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
sadly, this is a typical school day for me. the funny thing is I dont even see whats wrong. thats all they teach at christian schools so we know NOTHING about evolution except that its stupid and we evolved from apes. dont research it satan might trick you.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pleasure is far superior to mere intelligence Mozart Link 15 2961 August 1, 2014 at 3:39 am
Last Post: Violet
  Atheism not needed for a life of greater value/pleasure Mozart Link 24 5930 June 10, 2014 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: LastPoet