Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Platinumwolf
Platinumwolf
Greetings and salivations,

Online I go by the moniker Platinumwolf. A buddy of mine says he's a mod here, and keep pestering me to get on here to chat, so I gave in Big Grin I made a guess what his user name is though, based on his facebook page address, so if Rhizomorph13 isn't him, then I guess he doesn't get "credit". Thinking Anyhow, I guess we'll see if I get involved here or not.

Later,
Platinumwolf

Oh, right, I'm an anti-theist. Guess I ought to clear that up.
Every advance in human civilization, from the spread of science and literacy to the abolition of slavery, has had to meet the objection that it violated God-given laws. ~Hitch
RE: Platinumwolf
Welcome along.. Any friend of Rhizo is obviously insane enough to fit in perfectly here. Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Welcome and you'll have a great time. Big Grin
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Welcome to the forums,

You got it right, I am that guy. I didn't know you were an anti-theist, but that's good to know. We are currently experiencing a somewhat sizable influx of theists so you will probably enjoy reading their unintentionally humorous rants!
Yay! Reinforcements

[Image: reinforcements.jpg]

to deal with the influx of idiots from the churches and mosques.
Welcome, Have fun poking around Tongue
And don't kill anyone I like, friend of Rhizo Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Hiya plat!
Hey! Welcome to the forums! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura