Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My e-mail was Hacked!
My e-mail was Hacked!
I signed into my e-mail and got a message from Google (Gmail) that my account was accessed from the Netherlands!

IP Adress of this ass banging douche fucker is 71.190.130.210
Access type is Unknown!

I signed out of all sessions and changed my password. What should I do next? Please I need help! I don't know what to do!
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: My e-mail was Hacked!
Lol. Owned.
Dutch computer geeks = the real terrorists.
"Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude." - Arthur Schopenhauer
I'm afraid you are royally fucked. Haha.

[Image: funny_1166.jpg]
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 18, 2011 at 2:50 am)CharlieMilles Wrote: Dutch computer geeks = the real terrorists.

Who me? I'm not a terrorist, and I'll behead anyone who claims otherwise.

BTW, the ip 71.190.130.210 points to a Verizon networks customer in the US, not the Netherlands.

But if you changed your password then you should be fine.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Do you know anything the news of the world could have been interested in?
I was so upset about the news of the world incident I called my own voicemail and left some pretty harsh comments. I hope Murdoch hears them.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
That's why you shouldn't type in your password as: password.
Don't just change your password; change your secret question / any other methods that allow you to access your account.

Also, make sure your new password isn't similar to your old one.
My new password isn't similar and I'm glad you're all getting a laugh...
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Melania Trump a Mail Order Bride? lawrencemcdonald 35 5075 August 7, 2016 at 9:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Cheating website hacked and customer data released. CapnAwesome 67 10044 August 20, 2015 at 6:21 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Getting dat holiday mail from the parents. Violet 13 4685 December 19, 2013 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Violet
  If they can't get you at home they'll mail their shit to you! binny 11 4284 October 21, 2009 at 3:25 am
Last Post: fr0d0