Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to ruin an al qaida website
Rainbow 
Best way to ruin an al qaida website
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jun/02...NETTXT3487

Who would have thought a cupcake recipe could ruin a website.
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
RE: Best way to ruin an al qaida website
I especially love the comments. "What kind of cake is that"....yellow cake, of course.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Best way to ruin an al qaida website
Perfect!
Of course to radical Muslims Bavarian cream is the direct result of the evil force of the Jin.
That's good! More for us.
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4733 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1187 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 647 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The proper way to breastfeed in public Foxaèr 21 1812 April 21, 2019 at 7:29 am
  On my way now... Brian37 53 2966 March 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Surreal day on the job...more of the same on the way. arewethereyet 75 5292 March 7, 2019 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 2069 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1162 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  a New Way to Deal with an Old Problem Rhondazvous 9 1359 June 13, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  The RationalWiki website. Jehanne 2 443 October 26, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: brewer