Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Amusing or Unpleasant Experiences Have You Had At (Any Type Of) School?
What Amusing or Unpleasant Experiences Have You Had At (Any Type Of) School?
Title says it all.
RE: What Amusing or Unpleasant Experiences Have You Had At (Any Type Of) School?
Took a shit, wiped my ass, paper was clean. ??

Turned out I used my shirt tail. Damnit!

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: What Amusing or Unpleasant Experiences Have You Had At (Any Type Of) School?
(Face Palm) EXPERIENCES INVOLVING RELIGION!!!!!
Well, in grade school, I was bullied by both students and teachers alike. I don't want to aggravate what I think may be my PTSD by going into much detail.

At any rate, High school (even at a Catholic school) was much more pleasant, and by Junior year, I managed to tell all my teachers I didn't believe in God and had very few problems. Ruler-wielding nuns they weren't. The closest thing to an unpleasant or amusing experience involving religion involved a teacher who looked like she was eight (think about Wendy from South Park in the episode where she got breast implants and you're not too far off) who had a habit of flirting with every guy in the class, me included, and was actually open to a disturbing number of kinks (and when I say disturbing, I mean, getting aroused by basically recounting a scene from a Hannibal Lecter novel with her as the victim.) The only way religion was involved was because she based a large amount of her identity around being Jewish.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I had the amusingly unpleasant experience of being approached by all the druggies in school. Like a magnet, the sellers would see if I wanted any that week, and the buyers would try to hit me up for some. Dodgy

It's also amusing how often people threatened me and got off scott free, while when I threatened them I often got kicked out for a while Thinking

Really... religious experiences at school bore me completely, and I probably wouldn't remember them if I tried.

Amusing: Ad libbing when reading is important and also that it is not as a base important got me major kudos from the entire class and an A+ from the teacher Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I got raped by catholic ninja sloths
Cunt
I saw a kid lose his finger in a band saw. That was unpleasant. I saw another kid crush his thumb in a sheet metal breaker. That was amusing. I was being bullied by a boy who obviously didn't realize I was related to the 6 foot tall senior in his shop. My cousin came around the corner, saw what was happening, bellowed at the kid and knocked him clean out of his seat. That was also amusing.
Only thing comes to mind didn't directly concern me, but apparently some boy, when answering the question in an r.e test " what did the disciples say to JC on a fishing trip when he was taking a nap (and something was frightening them or something, I don't remember the bible story ) " wrote on his sheet " wake up you fucker! ".
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
I ran into my first xtian fundie in my sophmore year in college. He went crazy when I pointed out to him that as far as we knew jesus was illiterate because we have nothing written by him.

I figure he grew up to be some tea bagging stain on the underwear of life.
Apart from those sloths, I was just reminded about one thing from philosophy and religious studies by a friend. After smoking a j, I wandered in late and my teacher asked me a question about the morality taught by Jesus or some shit like that, because that is presumably what they had been learning about and, of course, her being studidly smug I just sat down and said: "you mean the hippy dude who hates pigs and fig trees, yeah? I don't care for him."

She never respected my again after that. She was nuts anyway... I don't really care for her either.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have any interest in the philosophies of introflection pioneered by Buddhism? Authari 67 2622 January 12, 2024 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If you had to pick between people who pimp prostitutes vs religious people Woah0 22 1933 August 28, 2022 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Athiest parent sending child to Catholic school EchoEllis 36 5237 December 2, 2021 at 10:24 am
Last Post: brewer
  Logical Disproofs of a Biblical Type God JohnJubinsky 28 2437 June 14, 2021 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Which religion would be easiest for you if you had to be in one? Fake Messiah 31 3186 July 17, 2019 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Losty
  Evidence for a god. Do you have any ? Rahn127 1167 92644 January 15, 2019 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Evidence for a god. Do you have any? Simplified arguments version. purplepurpose 112 11934 November 20, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Old threads of discussion I have had. Mystic 125 16253 April 3, 2018 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Too many near death experiences purplepurpose 77 17103 November 13, 2017 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Never had that happen before Astonished 6 2489 August 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37