Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tea party less liked than atheists &Muslims.
tea party less liked than atheists &Muslims.
Quote:In an op-ed article in the New York Times, Robert D. Putnam, a professor of public policy at Harvard, and David E. Campbell, a political scientist at Notre Dame, say they have collected data indicating that the tea party is "less popular than much maligned groups like 'atheists' and 'Muslims

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/surve...20531.html
RE: tea party less liked than atheists &Muslims.
I'm not sure that I appreciate being lumped in with the towel-heads and the shitheads.
They're trapped in here with us Min, is the way to look at it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 17, 2011 at 9:25 pm)Rhythm Wrote: They're trapped in here with us Min, is the way to look at it.

Ah yes, the Rorschach Prison Theory. Big Grin
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Seth brings Jon Snow to a dinner party *Deidre* 2 566 July 4, 2018 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Less Politics, More This BrianSoddingBoru4 18 2308 January 29, 2018 at 12:24 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Million Muslims in Concentration Camps by Buddhists Fake Messiah 15 2137 January 29, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Pork-laced bullets sending Muslims straight to Hell Foxaèr 30 7261 June 28, 2013 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Tea Party says Fox News is too liberal TaraJo 8 3120 March 25, 2013 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  American Tea Party Anthem by Lloyd Marcus Justtristo 0 1038 August 17, 2012 at 12:32 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  People who watch fox news know less about the world than people who watch no news. downbeatplumb 5 2949 December 13, 2011 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Tea Party Jesus Justtristo 5 1445 November 2, 2011 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  An Epic Tea Server Rayaan 5 1423 September 17, 2011 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  Muslims: Stupid Beliefs by The Amazing Atheist The_Flying_Skeptic 16 8740 June 17, 2010 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused