Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask and ye shall receive.
Ask and ye shall receive.
The constant plea for evidence of a Croc-o-Duck has been answered.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/se.../duck-croc
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Ask and ye shall receive.
This is stupid.
What're you talking about man, these things ate dinosaurs. Apparently, salties are spotted 600miles offshore with barnacles attached (probably headed for the poles). These guys are epic win.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Next time I post a thread on paleontology I'll photoshop some tits on the specimens for you Nap..lol.
(August 19, 2011 at 10:15 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Next time I post a thread on paleontology I'll photoshop some tits on the specimens for you Nap..lol.

Just put a picture of your face, the tits are unnecessary.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks vorlon13 13 1441 December 22, 2017 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13