Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim interest free loans
Muslim interest free loans
So apparently muslims (or some of them at least) are moaning that the recent rise in tuition fees goes against their religion. The result? They want interest free loans.
Somehow I think if I used the sacred documents laid down from the flying spaghetti monster as an excuse for a cheaper university, I'd be thoroughly laughed at.

Here's the link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml
RE: Muslim interest free loans
Quote:Paying interest goes against Islamic law
Right now all they have to do is amend Sharia law so its breaking their God's law to have sex, thereby keeping the dozy fuckers from overpopulating.

They come into the UK and now they're complaining they have adapt to the "British system" we all have to burden!? Not because the temporary provision of money usually comes with interest anyway? Do they not grasp finance at all? How the fuck do they even manage to feed themselves? Honestly, I've never heard of anything so stupid in all my life.
(August 22, 2011 at 4:49 pm)Napoleon Wrote: So apparently muslims (or some of them at least) are moaning that the recent rise in tuition fees goes against their religion. The result? They want interest free loans.
Somehow I think if I used the sacred documents laid down from the flying spaghetti monster as an excuse for a cheaper university, I'd be thoroughly laughed at.

Here's the link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml

The fact they are using their mythology..I am most indeed laughing at them.

The idea that they want interest free loans I agree with. I dispise usury

..but that isnt why they want interest free loans. They want a "special treatment" for being members of the "correct religion". I want interest free loans for EVERYONE. They want interest free loans for being muslims.

They are doing the right thing for the wrong reason
Fuck 'em, I say.

Probably want degrees in the fucking koran anyway.
Quote:So apparently muslims (or some of them at least) are moaning that the recent rise in tuition fees goes against their religion. The result? They want interest free loans.

(1) Price increases are not interest,they're trying it on. (2) Law of the land. Don't like it? El fucking stiffo.Tiger
I'm sure that god will provide them with the money they need. He's a solid guy like that, dependable.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
No, no. They steal it and then their sky-daddy forgives them!
Well, it;s not like the money wasn't god's to begin with. He was just letting the barbarians hold onto it until such time as proper human beings came a-calling.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 22, 2011 at 6:01 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: They are doing the right thing for the wrong reason

Well yeah that's exactly the point.

I'm sure we'd all love interest free loans but that's not how shit works in the real world.
Same shit happening here (eh pad?)

These fundies (muslim) want to have "special consideration" at the expense of the rest of the planet.

Talk about childish morons. Quite frankly they should be bitchslapped and sent BACK to their country of origin (in a leaky boat) ...ASK for FREE fucking education loans there!!

ROFLOL
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Family Guy anti-muslim episode (Priceless) Big Blue Sky 4 2949 July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Muslim Attacks Street Preacher Forsaken 10 2932 September 16, 2012 at 2:49 am
Last Post: Puddleglum
  Muslim Rappers (Strong Lyrics, disturbing and sad) JohnDG 11 5107 September 15, 2012 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: JohnDG