Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:22 pm

Poll: Isn't spaghetti the best?
This poll is closed.
No, Pizza is.
50.00%
4 50.00%
No pasta could be the best.
25.00%
2 25.00%
Yes, yum.
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't be afraid to make new threads!
Don't be afraid to make new threads!
They'll get twisted, sure... but I promise I won't derail them for the first 2 pages! Tiger

Though if either me or rhythm enters the thread... those first two pages will be over by the time you click refresh...

But don't let that deter you Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Don't be afraid to make new threads!
You guys are freaks.
She threw the gauntlet Nap, can't be beaten by a girl.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Lol, nice ironic post there Rhythm.
Set page length to max in your CP and 3 pages is a lot of posts!

So how many pages are you promising not to derail Sae?
You're accusing Rhythm of being a girl? 0.o

Ouch...
(August 29, 2011 at 5:54 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Set page length to max in your CP and 3 pages is a lot of posts!

So how many pages are you promising not to derail Sae?

Surely the only way to win is to create new threads.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Indeed... and that's what I'm trying to do here Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Civil Commentary on the R'lyeh commentary on Civil Discussion Threads Whateverist 5 1241 November 18, 2018 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Solipsism threads should only have one post. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1345 August 11, 2018 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Joods
  Which types of threads would you like to see more from me? Foxaèr 21 3346 April 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Threads that would be fun to merge. Whateverist 1 470 July 8, 2017 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Real world example of "I don't even know what I don't even know" ErGingerbreadMandude 24 3924 January 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Want me to make more threads? Edwardo Piet 10 1122 April 15, 2016 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Index of great threads and my favourite discussions robvalue 17 7476 December 2, 2015 at 11:50 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Anyone else having problems replying to threads? downbeatplumb 18 2793 August 24, 2015 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New threads.. lifesagift 18 2435 September 11, 2014 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  confused and afraid BrokenQuill92 6 1023 January 7, 2014 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Aractus