Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republibertarianazi's unveal their "job creation" plan in Wisconsin
Republibertarianazi's unveal their "job creation" plan in Wisconsin
Union Workers Replaced With Prison Labor Under Scott Walker’s Collective Bargaining Law

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/0...son-labor/

Quote:While Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s ® law dismantling collective bargaining rights has harmed teachers, nurses, and other civil servants, it’s helping a different group in Wisconsinites — inmates. Prisoners are now taking up jobs that used to be held by unionized workers in some parts of the state.

As the Madison Capital Times reports, “Besides losing their right to negotiate over the percentage of their paycheck that will go toward health care and retirement, unions also lost the ability to claim work as a ‘union-only’ job, opening the door for private workers and evidently even inmates to step in and take their place.” Inmates are not paid for their work, but may receive time off of their sentences.

The law went into effect last week, and Racine County is already using inmates to do landscaping, painting, and another basic maintenance around the county that was previously done by county workers. The union had successfully sued to stop the country from using prison labor for these jobs last year, but with Walker’s new law, they have no recourse.

Typical right wing libertarian type mentality.. to hell with union contracts, or successful lawsuits from labor organizations..they must all be broken down instantly and replaced with slave labor. One less middle class job equals a possible $30 grand tax refund to a local rich libertarianazi.

Over here in Virginia the jails have almost completely gone private. They now not only tax all citizens to pay for the justice department, but that all inmates must pay $40 per day to be incarcerated.

This is yet another Republibertarianazi tactic... tax money goes to pay the facility, and then personal money from the convicts directly to the libertarian owners pocket. Did this right wing idea fix crime in Virginia like they said it would? Nope. It merely increase the chances of people getting thrown into jail, as jail is now a private profit system. If anything the owners of these jails will push for more and more things to become illegal so that ther profit margin increases.

This is what happens when you vote right wing Republibertarian. Say good bye to your freedoms in the name of profit for the very few.
RE: Republibertarianazi's unveal their "job creation" plan in Wisconsin
They reinvented slavery.

Arseholes.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Thats EXACTLY what they did..and this was their "jobs jobs jobs" bill from day one.

Want a job?

You need to go to jail first.
But it was Those People™ ruining the economy for the rest of us. Fuck em right? Honestly, you want to give somebody the shaft and get away with it, pick on a group of people that no one cares about (or ever sees).

$40x50kx365=An impartial parole board. Clap
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Yeah..them sons of bitches..why arent everyone up in arms over this?

Oh yeah..this is America....where many people still dream of owning their own slave.
I paid migrant workers $10/hr. They would stare at me like the risen christ. Can I be excluded from the pool of potential slave owners on those grounds? Poor Old America is taking some serious shit recently.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I ALWAYS pay those who work for me well..or what I call "a living wage". Something the libertarian types frown upon. I have even had a few of them get mad at me when I told them I paid my workers well; "Thats STUPID. Why pay anymore than you have too?"

You cant hide Greed..and calling yourself a Republican, a fascist, or a libertarian is basically the same thing as saying "Im a greedy bastard."
Gotta keep rooting for the moderates.
(September 1, 2011 at 6:20 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Gotta keep rooting for the moderates.

Moderates I am fine with, to a point.

Over here in America though, being a moderate means "slightly right wing" like Obama is.
(September 1, 2011 at 6:20 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Gotta keep rooting for the moderates.

From a UK perspective MODERATE = STATUS QUO = NO CHANGE
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2737 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1528 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Infrastructure plan Fake Messiah 2 237 October 2, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 24278 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
  Has Mark Samsel Done A Good Job As A Kansas State Representative? BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1064 May 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5296 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9587 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump's real plan exposed. WinterHold 29 1926 November 18, 2020 at 5:45 pm
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2349 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1014 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4