Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Format?
Forum Format?
Hi. New member here. Agnostic, but leaning atheist.

I really enjoy the content of discussion here, but am distracted by the format of some of the posts. When viewing a post I see the avatar and the signature, but the content of the post itself doesn't stand out. It seems that I have to concentrate just to see what people are saying, rather than see their avatars and sigs. Is there any way to minimize the sigs so that I can get to the "meat" of the threads?

Great site, and I look forward to hours and hours or reading (and posting)!
RE: Forum Format?
Sure.

Go to the User CP in the upper right corner, then find the link on the left that says "Edit Options" near a cog (gear). Click on it.

On the right column, you'll see "Display users' signatures in their posts." It will be checked.

Uncheck it (by clicking on the box) and scroll down and hit the "Update Options" button.

You should now not see signatures.
RE: Forum Format?
(September 1, 2011 at 8:31 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Sure.

Go to the User CP in the upper right corner, then find the link on the left that says "Edit Options" near a cog (gear). Click on it.

On the right column, you'll see "Display users' signatures in their posts." It will be checked.

Uncheck it (by clicking on the box) and scroll down and hit the "Update Options" button.

You should now not see signatures.

Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Posting format is different Catholic_Lady 36 3801 December 7, 2016 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Signature Format Tino 122 29786 October 14, 2012 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda