Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer
Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer

Well it seems like they finally brought out the trailer, but it wasn't what I expected. Everything looked flawless, except for the fact you couldn't see in 1st person. I was expecting to see some gunplay in that video, but since it wasn't the full multiplayer reveal you're not going to see how the whole mulitplayer pans out.

But it seems like the new gametype is "DogTag", basically you kill the enemy, but you or your team have to pick up the dogtag for the kill to count, but if the other team picks it up it doesn't count. Sound like a pretty good idea right?

I've seen everytime they make a new CoD game, it gets farther from its its original roots. What made Call of Duty Black Ops so bad, was that they added too much stuff and tweaked the game too much. But seeing that the game is being made by Infinity Ward, along with their new partner, Sledgehammer Games, it might be a whole different experience from Mw2. So far I haven't been disappointed with any CoD games made by Infinity Ward, each game has their own unique features. CoD 4 is by-far the best Call of Duty game in the series, mostly because it was SIMPLE, they only added what was necessary, not all the new features Black Ops has.

Can't wait to whip out my ACR, as much as Napoleon can't wait to whip out his noobtube.
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
RE: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Trailer
It looks horrible to be honest. No real gameplay in multiplayer trailer? Well I suppose it's just a CoD 4.4... Nothing new to show. It's been the same thing for the last 4 games. Camp, get a few kills, camp more and wait till your streaks get you more streak, and then get the ultimate streak and spawncamp the enemy team for the rest of the game with it. Yay!
I am much more interested in this.

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Im not excited at all. And Ive been a cod fanboy for years but somehow this just seems...boring.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
Online multiplayer kind of sucks... Good ol' local is where it is at.
Cunt
(September 3, 2011 at 4:53 pm)frankiej Wrote: Online multiplayer kind of sucks... Good ol' local is where it is at.

Sure LAN is fun, but playing online with friends is even more fun. At least if the game is team based. Unfortunately CoDs are not anymore, only a few people care about the objectives and it's extremely rare to see someone help other player out. The only thing they care about is their kill/death ratio.
I have never found it very fun. I like it when I am actually with friends... A couple of drinks, play some games... It is great.

Maybe that is because I like human interaction than most people do nowadays.
Cunt
(September 3, 2011 at 5:08 pm)frankiej Wrote: I have never found it very fun. I like it when I am actually with friends... A couple of drinks, play some games... It is great.

Maybe that is because I like human interaction than most people do nowadays.

I remember a recent thread where you specifically said you hate people or something like that....
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
I haven't played Cod multiplayer in months, I haven't even been on xbox for months. Multiplayer gets boring after a while, unless you have someone to talk to.
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
(September 3, 2011 at 5:38 pm)searchingforanswers Wrote: I remember a recent thread where you specifically said you hate people or something like that....

yeah, sounds like something I would say... I don't hate my friends... I hate people I don't know.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Tokyo Game Show FFVII Remake Trailer Cecelia 0 502 September 11, 2019 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Input/Ideas needed for Multiplayer Browser Based Game Tiberius 23 2859 February 28, 2016 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Parashu
  Final Fantasy VII remake trailer Cecelia 5 1199 December 22, 2015 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  KSP multiplayer anyone? dyresand 2 809 November 29, 2015 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  [Idea] Multiplayer Browser Based Game Where You Create Your Own Religion Tiberius 52 11672 June 4, 2015 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  COD Advanced Warfare Marsellus Wallace 20 3396 May 8, 2014 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Nine
  Chivalry: Medieval Warfare! YEAAAAH Stupefier 3 1147 June 25, 2013 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Dragonetti
  A modern day tomb raid. downbeatplumb 6 2444 June 9, 2013 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Modern Warfare 2 SamBuddz 25 5579 March 5, 2012 at 5:54 am
Last Post: veronicaZora
  Suspect behind Norwegian attacks claimed he used modern warfare 2 for training. MilesTailsPrower 36 10318 August 4, 2011 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: A Theist