Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just became a more extreme atheist.
I just became a more extreme atheist.
I was searching online across creationist forums in search of new and fallacious arguments. I hit the motherload. Behold, fellow enemies of religion, what is perhaps the most retarded site I have ever seen. I seriosly can't even tell if it is a parody, because it is so incredibly retarded. I warn you- do not venture into the strange and moronic lands beyond this link unless you wish to have your faith in humanity severely damaged. Smile

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
RE: I just became a more extreme atheist.
Do you think it would be amusing to set up an Atheist hit squad to do monthly raids on such sites?

I know Minimalist would be interested?
Oh, wait. I just realized that that was a parody site. I feel kind of stupid now, but the feeling passes when i realize that it easily could have been real.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
Its a parody site,

Hard to tell though isnt it.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I understand being atheist, but how to does one become more atheist? You pose a mighty thought provoking koan...

...or your just tarded or tarded again. Smile
(September 4, 2011 at 4:54 pm)Aegrus Wrote: I warn you- do not venture into the strange and moronic lands beyond this link unless you wish to have your faith in humanity severely damaged. Smile
I do not have faith in anything, especially mankind. Big Grin

(September 4, 2011 at 4:54 pm)Aegrus Wrote: I was searching online across creationist forums in search of new and fallacious arguments. I hit the motherload. Behold, fellow enemies of religion, what is perhaps the most retarded site I have ever seen. I seriosly can't even tell if it is a parody, because it is so incredibly retarded. I warn you- do not venture into the strange and moronic lands beyond this link unless you wish to have your faith in humanity severely damaged. Smile

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/

Yes, this is a parody website. Hell, the items that the store sells makes it blatantly obvious where they really stand.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Read their hate mail.

Fundies go absolutely batshit on them because, duh, they don't get it either.
I honestly thought was real too. Luckily reading you saying it was joke stopped me from jumping off a nearby building.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
Landover Baptist is a clear proof of Poe's Law—evidenced quite nicely by Aegrus getting suckered into thinking it was legitimate.
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when
called upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
(Oscar Wilde)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is life more satisfying as an atheist or religionist? FrustratedFool 96 3995 November 10, 2023 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Atheist VS Naturalist - the latter sounds more appealing to me... Duty 385 32096 June 8, 2020 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Ugh, how come I, an atheist, have the ability to ACT more "Christian" than...... maestroanth 7 1781 April 9, 2016 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Religious kids more likely to be cunts than atheist ones Napoléon 12 2762 November 6, 2015 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  More atheist men than women? Catholic_Lady 203 29114 July 9, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Are Deists more like theists or Atheist? Twisted 37 9259 May 28, 2015 at 10:18 am
Last Post: comet
  Do we need more Atheist books for kids? process613 43 7507 November 30, 2014 at 4:14 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Has being gay become more socially acceptable than being an atheist? TaraJo 25 4966 March 3, 2014 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  What do you think will happen, if all humans became atheists ? Marsellus Wallace 34 7963 February 27, 2014 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Atheism in Extreme Athletes CapnAwesome 15 4177 December 7, 2013 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut