Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The balance of an unreasonable lifestyle
The balance of an unreasonable lifestyle
You could say from being an artist my entire life is unreasonable lifestyle, Yet, it always ends up finding reason or getting closer to reason in time with checks and balances. If your reality is so one-sided against the spiritual unreasonable side, 1/5 spiritual equation in our lives can be unbalance. It’s also the same with 1/5 of our intellect equation, without enough, it will unbalance again. Everyone is an artist in degrees; just add imagination to discover new things in life. I do not need someone approval to know that I do something’s better than the other person and that person dose something’s things better than me.

Maybe we in the age of Unreason, places like intuition, imagination and the emotional response. You could say unreason right side of our brains brings much of the source of art, spirit, music, love, the imagination, and our connection to the soul making sense based on reality and everything I once imagined is today’s reality.

You could have Science Fiction Religion and Cults are of Unreason, there is degree of truth within all of them. Yet, when one ego group claims to be the be all and end all, my good senses tell me they have a very low degree of truth and are limited rigit thinkers.

It’s seemed still positive. You could say Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence and the world needs more kindness rather than more Religion.

Some people give their opinions about spirituality sided people of being irrational, they are idiots, why don’t live life in reality or they have no sense, and gullible. Why would a tree fight with its own branches, we are all family on this green earth and it seem unnatural and unbalance to do so. Why over protect and fight so hard any ego group, when it is limited thinking in this over ego world, it also can be unbalancing us.

Do you think the spiritual is totally UN necessary and unreasonably unbalance anywhere in your life?
RE: The balance of an unreasonable lifestyle
What the frick are you on about?
Cunt
Balance in life for more happiness and less suffering
But a balance of what though? Your OP isn't really communicating with me at all.
Cunt
Yet another 5 mins UN retrievable!!
I asked
Do you think the spiritual is totally UN necessary and unreasonably unbalance anywhere in your life?

I find most good art is spiritual and spiritual side of life is very important in my life and balances me.

Being an atheist are spiritual thinking too unreasonable balance for you? Is spiritual a concept or is a strong part of reality or difference way of thinking or new way of thinking?

Or would you just blow off spiritual words off completely as total nonsense.
(September 16, 2011 at 12:57 pm)Castle Wrote: I asked

I find most good art is spiritual and spiritual side of life is very important in my life and balances me.

Being an atheist are spiritual thinking too unreasonable balance for you? Is spiritual a concept or is a strong part of reality or difference way of thinking or new way of thinking?

Or would you just blow off spiritual words off completely as total nonsense.

I don't believe in the spiritual. For me, there is no such thing. Not religious/superstitious. At all.

It's all total bollocks.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I still don't know what you mean by balanced and unbalanced...

Your question still has little or no meaning to me.
Cunt
(September 16, 2011 at 12:47 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: Yet another 5 mins UN retrievable!!

Another blow off, why do I even think this deep here. Thinking

It hurt my brain sometime to shrink down to such limited one sided groups thinking. Or some you guys think I am too open minded and my brains are going to fall out.

Wow.. I have no idea what you wanted to say there..

But if I understood something correctly, you were wondering about "balance" in one's life. Well, the key to success is all in moderation. As for "spirituality", I would say the moderate amount of that in your life is nil.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism is unreasonable His_Majesty 1011 129672 December 18, 2014 at 4:39 am
Last Post: robvalue