Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afro Hair
Afro Hair
Can anyone help me with how some people developed Afro hair??
RE: Afro Hair
No.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(September 18, 2011 at 8:12 pm)D-MITCH777 Wrote: Can anyone help me with how some people developed Afro hair??

Go to Wikipedia
undefined
It's actually a good question - right up there with how did the races of man develop but I have no answers for you.

( I would avoid Wiki like the plague, though. )
(September 19, 2011 at 12:18 am)Minimalist Wrote: It's actually a good question - right up there with how did the races of man develop but I have no answers for you.

( I would avoid Wiki like the plague, though. )

It is not that bad, as long as you follow up on what books and articles various Wikipedia pages quote.
undefined
It's a complex subject, though, and a mine field for scholars who have to tiptoe around the need for political correctness.
Agreed with the "Follow up on the Wiki references"

Am to understand that it is part of the genome for Africans..? Will find a similar genome in Melanesians.
Thinking
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I have afro hair because my dad had afro hair. He had afro hair because his dad had afro hair. And so forth. My theory is aliens.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
I had a Jew'fro that I managed to tame, but I assume that's not the fro you're looking for.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
shit there was some tv program that covered why people have different hair structure that will lend itself to the 'fro ....ummm UK..BBC... Life ...bloke with a huge moustache??

someone from UK save me here...Dunno
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5