Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 3, 2024, 9:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Awards
My Awards
Great to see that you guys have implemented this. Note for the design team though, the menu on the My Awards page is all jacked and running into the content. Just a suggestion. Keep up the great work.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
RE: My Awards
Have you got a screenshot?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Mine doesn't wrap. If your screen res is too small the images cut off... you don't get a scroll bar.
The gray bar behind newposts, today's post, etc. accross the menu seems absent as is the typical spacing I'm used to seeing there. I'll attach a screenshot.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

I don't know if this is the reason or not, but the HTML source code starts with a <script> and then later has a <html> tag. It should be the other way around...<script> tags should either be in the <head> or the <body>.
That was simply to include the members name in the page title.

Anyway, I've got rid of that now, does it make any difference?
(September 20, 2011 at 6:24 am)Darwinian Wrote: That was simply to include the members name in the page title.

Have you thought about casting the entire string to a PHP variable in the file and then having that variable in the template?

That's how they usually work.
Low res mode is still the same
(September 20, 2011 at 10:22 am)Tiberius Wrote:
(September 20, 2011 at 6:24 am)Darwinian Wrote: That was simply to include the members name in the page title.

Have you thought about casting the entire string to a PHP variable in the file and then having that variable in the template?

That's how they usually work.

Explain yourself young man Dodgy
No in fact it's a little worse now as there's a small black line on top of the white text background box. Also I'm still having issues with seeing my posts after I post them sporadically as I told dar. For instance I went to this thread through the main page and couldn't find the last 4 posts, but I knoew there was a responce there. I navigated through the "my posts" option and low and behold here they are. Yes I cleared my cookes and cache. Yes I logged out and in. I don't know what's up. Could it be a profile issue?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom forum awards? dyresand 12 2180 December 6, 2015 at 5:02 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What happened to the My Awards Link on my forum browser? Handprint 25 11461 May 1, 2012 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Handprint
  Awards Jackalope 19 6461 December 30, 2011 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Handprint