Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting to Know Your Staff!
Wink 
Getting to Know Your Staff!
A while back Adrian began a forum meme in order to allow forum members to, as the title states, get to know their staff! We’ve had a lot of changes around this place since it first started (and so many new members!), so we’re going to institute it again.

Starting today, three staff members will be selected to receive questions for a week’s time – it is Saturday, 10:12AM here on the east coast of America, and the question period will last until next Friday, after which time the staff members will post threads with their answers in the Site News section. Another three staff members will be selected and announced and so forth. We will even include longer running members, as things are sure to have changed in their lives since the last time they were put in the spotlight.

Originally Tiberius had these rules:

Tiberius Wrote:There are some rules:
• Only one question per member. This isn't to say you cannot send multiple questions, but if you do, only expect one of them to be answered. If the staff member has time and wishes to answer them all, they can do so though.
• All staff have the ability to reject any question which they feel is too invasive, or which they feel uncomfortable answering. Try to keep your questions light-hearted and interesting, rather than too personal.
• Send your question in a PM directly to the staff in question, with the subject line "Get to know your staff!" or mention it is for this project when you ask the question. If you are going to ask multiple questions, please try to put them in the same PM.
• Unless otherwise stated in the PM, your name will not appear next to the question. In other words, you are anonymous by default. If you don't mind people knowing who asked you, let the staff member know in your PM.

Please remember to Private Message your questions, rather than ask in any threads or chat. I know I myself do not mind receiving more than one question per PM, but other staff members might - be mindful of how many more members we have now and go for quality over quantity!

Now then – we’re going to start with Rhizomorph13, Cinjin, and Rayaan! Questions open now, and continue until this upcoming Friday, September 30th.

Big Grin
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Getting to Know Your Staff!
A question to all of you:

Shoesize? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I hate to inform you, Kay, but shoe size is NOT indicative of...*ahem*... "other" things...
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(September 24, 2011 at 10:37 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Please remember to Private Message your questions, rather than ask in any threads or chat.

Oh sorry, I missed this because a customer interrupted my reading.. Big Grin (Feel free to delete my question Wink)

(September 24, 2011 at 10:43 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I hate to inform you, Kay, but shoe size is NOT indicative of...*ahem*... "other" things...

Hehhe, I know. It's just that in a big-band I used to play in, we would always ask new members the common "name?", "where are you from?" and then suddenly throw in a "shoesize?" to catch them off guard. It worked every single time Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

You know what they say about men who wear large shoes ............. they have big feet.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Quote:Getting to Know Your Staff

At my age I already know it quite well.
(September 24, 2011 at 11:44 am)Cinjin Wrote: You know what they say about men who wear large shoes ............. they have big feet.

And they are naked and hairy and lurk in the woods to sustain a cottage industry specializing in applying religious gullibility in non-religious ways. Big Grin
ROFLOL

(September 24, 2011 at 10:43 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I hate to inform you, Kay, but shoe size is NOT indicative of...*ahem*... "other" things...

But it is certainly helpful in a lesbian relationship... which it would be if Kay were to successfully woo Rhizo, Cinjin, or Rayaan Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(September 24, 2011 at 11:44 am)Cinjin Wrote: You know what they say about men who wear large shoes ............. they have big feet.

And socks.
Or, men who wear big shoes trip up a lot.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions Darwinian 3270 761763 Yesterday at 1:06 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1462 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
  Staff Changes BrianSoddingBoru4 32 6423 November 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  The "Report" button, and how not to treat your staff. Jackalope 71 28020 February 9, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Guidelines for Staff Correspondence Shell B 3 1323 June 8, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: brewer
  Get to know your staff [UPDATED] Losty 534 43272 February 16, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Staff Interviews - Tiberius Tiberius 103 13955 November 19, 2016 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Staff Interviews - Losty (Plus our NEW YouTube channel!) Tiberius 72 16036 November 5, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Staff Interviews - Stimbo Tiberius 33 6369 October 13, 2016 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Staff Interviews - robvalue Tiberius 81 10184 October 6, 2016 at 2:45 am
Last Post: robvalue