Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM SICK OF THESE DEBATES!!!
IM SICK OF THESE DEBATES!!!
Heres what we got, religious people (mostly Christians) you have nothing. You have zero, yes ZERO proof your god exists. Atheists have zero proof he does not exist, but heres the thing. We are the ones who are doubting, so that means YOU have something to prove to US! Therefore, with your lack of proof, puts us Atheists on the winning side.
Atheists: 1
Religion: 0
Its over now.
"Truth can never be reached by just listening to the voice of an authority." -- Francis Bacon

RE: IM SICK OF THESE DEBATES!!!
Atheists have plenty of evidence that god does not exist as described. I suppose the devil is in the details.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Not anything that we can really prove, just like religion.
"Truth can never be reached by just listening to the voice of an authority." -- Francis Bacon

If you're sick of these 'debates'... perhaps the internet isn't for you? ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
^ Good point. But there really isn't anything for any religion to debate.

Damn you Sae, was just on the way to make this point. Don't mean to be rude ReB, but that's kind of what a forum IS.
(September 26, 2011 at 4:40 pm)ReB Wrote: We are the ones who are doubting
Atheists: 2
Theists: 0
Theists tell us to prove God doesn't exist.

I tell them to prove that God does exist.

Faith ≠ Evidence
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
(September 26, 2011 at 4:44 pm)ReB Wrote: Not anything that we can really prove, just like religion.

I call bullshit on that one matey. There is a lot science can prove which actively goes against the hideous lies of religion. How old the world is for a start. Noah's ark is blatent bullcrap. The laws of physics go against so many 'miracles' in the bible. Science has already proven so much about the world we live in. Religion makes the positive claim which goes against all of this, so where is THEIR evidence. Oh yeah, we all know the answer right?
(September 26, 2011 at 6:14 pm)Napoleon Wrote: Noah's ark is blatent bullcrap. The laws of physics go against so many 'miracles' in the bible.

But the bible says it's true! It is the word of god you know ROFLOL
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 7034 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  These People Truly Have No Limits athstmike 18 3217 June 13, 2018 at 3:22 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  These Fucks Should Be Locked Up Minimalist 7 2379 September 11, 2017 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  These guys make me sick Manowar 23 7892 July 8, 2017 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I'm sick of hearing about the "Five Ways"! Asmodee 46 7761 January 19, 2017 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Atheist Debates Project - Matt Dillahunty LadyForCamus 54 9795 September 6, 2016 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Aren't Science vs. Creation Debates......rather pointless? maestroanth 30 5597 March 29, 2016 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Good atheist videos, debates, or documentaries? BitchinHitchins 5 2771 August 1, 2015 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: BitchinHitchins
  How would you respond to these common theist statements? TheMonster 21 5282 July 5, 2015 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: Regina
  It's illegal to be atheist in these 13 countries dyresand 24 10145 April 20, 2015 at 5:10 am
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical