Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 10:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?'
For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?'
Rayaan: 'However, providing proof for my beliefs is a different thing which I have tried before but failed.'

Muslim/atheist/agnostic or bum bandit fundy christian. I love honest people. YOU STATLER should try this. And some of our new nutters, the bible/koran/torah is not proof.
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?'
True, everyone loves Rayaan.

(Edit - Someone needs to photoshop Rayaan into an Everyone Loves Raymond poster)
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(September 27, 2011 at 4:20 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: True, everyone loves Rayaan.

Please don't blow it out of proportions, though. I don't want other theists to be getting jealous of me.

Tongue
why because you are more realistic then those fucktards?

No, you understand how we think, and credit goes where credit is due.

You say something daft with no backup, and i'll slap you down. But you dont, so take the credit. Smile
Quote:I don't want other theists to be getting jealous of me.

Fuck 'em.
(September 27, 2011 at 4:33 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: You say something daft with no backup, and i'll slap you down. But you dont, so take the credit. Smile

Okay I'll take the credit then. Big Grin

Edit: I haven't been posting a lot in religious topics for the past 2 months or so. But, if I have something new or interesting to share, then I'll start a thread on that.
(September 27, 2011 at 4:43 pm)Rayaan Wrote:
(September 27, 2011 at 4:33 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: You say something daft with no backup, and i'll slap you down. But you dont, so take the credit. Smile

Okay I'll take the credit then. Big Grin

Edit: I haven't been posting a lot in religious topics for the past 2 months or so. But, if I have something new or interesting to share, then I'll start a thread on that.

i think thats the point rayaan. you dont keep on and on about the same shit, or preach. when you have something to add to a religious topic, you'll be debated, with respect.
The funniest fucking thing EVER about this board is that if instead of walking in here, dicks in hand, ready to show us all their holy "goodness" and why we should want it, theists came in here saying "Hey dudes, I just believe what I believe. I like believing it. I probably don't know enough to convince you, but we'll jaw awhile and maybe we'll come to some resolution or another," I think not a damn one of them would have a reason to say that any of us have much of a problem with theists. Except the fucktards we hear about on the news, but none of them would be on this board anyway.

Someone should post Sae's little "To have good company, you have to be good company" blurb.

As for Stat, I think he likes the abuse.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
But they fit so perfectly in their hands! Plus 5 billion kudos btw. And 2 interwebs.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You like it that much?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Always Proof Your Yeast! Fuck Proof of Gods! chimp3 12 1994 September 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Young Earth Creationism Vs. Science (Statler Waldorf Contd) Sam 358 266247 March 3, 2011 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Statler Waldorf Balcony Statler Waldorf 217 68437 November 1, 2010 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Tiberius