Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Atheists
Greetings Atheists
Hello Atheists,

I have come to save you from your Godless sinful lives. I will prove to you that God(s) not only exist but that Atheism is foolish.

I hope we can discuss many things, I am keen to show you the light.

All the best,

Jesuslovesyou
RE: Greetings Atheists
Good time to come rant on the boards at 6:57 AM.

[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
Fuck off you imbecile...
Angry
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 28, 2011 at 7:12 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Fuck off you imbecile...
Angry

That's not terribly polite
Neither is
Quote:I have come to save you from your Godless sinful lives. I will prove to you that God(s) not only exist but that Atheism is foolish.

Sorry but I have had enough off this elitism from theists.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
[Image: the-forum-trolls-demotivational-poster-1210635423.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

[attachment=643]
I wonder what the odds are that this is stucky
I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
Jimi Hendrix

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain
(September 28, 2011 at 7:34 am)thebigfudge Wrote: I wonder what the odds are that this is stucky

Thinking could be but then..who cares??

Any idiot that states the they are "Here to save us atheists" can just fuck off. Otr what ever they do to bring sexual gratification
(September 28, 2011 at 6:55 am)Jesuslovesyou Wrote: Hello Atheists,

I have come to save you from your Godless sinful lives. I will prove to you that God(s) not only exist but that Atheism is foolish.

I hope we can discuss many things, I am keen to show you the light.

All the best,

Jesuslovesyou

Bloody hell!!!

Is it "Save an Atheist month" over in jesusbot land or something???

Dear JLY (may I call you Jizzy for short) please know that you are not the first missionary to come here attempting to "save" us.

Also know that we have critically examined not just your religion, but all religions and found them to be sadly lacking in answers or even coherence.

I expect that like those before you, you will post various bits of vacuous crap and bible verses, crack a sad when no-one takes you seriously, leave in a huff in very short order and then tell all your brethren at the church next Sunday about your bravery in facing down those evil atheists.

So I will say good bye now in advance.

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings from Serbia! :) EvolucijaSvesti 12 749 November 16, 2023 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Blessings/Greetings to all here. Nishant Xavier 10 1180 June 15, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Greetings deleted 6 812 June 7, 2023 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Greetings!! jonahhockey34 7 1281 October 26, 2022 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings Pnerd 13 1253 May 21, 2022 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greetings everyone h311inac311 11 1277 May 5, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Greetings...... PabloTescobar 22 2793 September 15, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Greetings. Impaler here. impaler 12 993 August 27, 2020 at 6:14 pm