Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14 Reasons God Doesn't Have a PhD
14 Reasons God Doesn't Have a PhD
A friend of mine emailed this to me, and I wanted to share it with you crazy, lovable fuckers.

Angel Cloud

1. He had only one major publication.

2. It has no references.

3. It wasn't even published in a refereed journal.

4. There are serious doubts he wrote it himself.

5. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?

6. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.

7. The Scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.

8. He unlawfully performed not only Animal, but *Human* testing.

9. When one experiment went awry, he tried to cover it by drowning his subjects.

10. When subjects didn't behave as predicted, he deleted them from
the sample.

11. He rarely came to class, just told his students to read the book.

12. Some say he had his son to teach the class.

13. He expelled his first two students for learning.

14. Although there were only 10 requirements, most of his students
failed his tests.

RE: 14 Reasons God Doesn't Have a PhD
Yeah, that's a good one, it's been around.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
like your arse.
I don't know who he's referring to here, but something tells me it would apply equally to us both Alei (though perhaps for different reasons). I think I'm going to have to be offended. I am offended sir, offended!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Actually, I read that to mean he likes your arse.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I heard Rhythm has a sweet ass.

Is that the gossip round the water cooler? (of course I do)
Frodo told me!

ROFLOL

Hmn, I didn't know that he was in the hangout when I dropped trou.
Confusedhock:

You dropped your drawers in the hangout finally?

Pics or it didn't happen. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Katy Perry Doesn't Know What Racism Is. Here's A Clip That Demonstrates That. Edwardo Piet 12 2339 February 15, 2017 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Regina
  The top reasons people hate Hilary according to Newsweek ReptilianPeon 37 3508 August 31, 2016 at 8:27 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Why God doesn't have a PhD Tobie 4 2480 March 14, 2012 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas