Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Educated About Homosexuality
Get Educated About Homosexuality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSQSx3OCrXQ

I learned a little from watching this movie.

However I will caution that number of people who are bisexual in orientation (both male and female) is very underestimated.
undefined
RE: Get Educated About Homosexuality
I Heart gays!!

Except for the one's who hate themselves for being gay... you might as well just jump on their bandwagon.

I'm cool with the gays... I'm down with the gays... I'm friendly with the gays... I'm having sex with the... wait a minute... That isn't correct...
Cunt
i have dyke friends and bum bandit friends. gotta love dem fags.

GOD LOVES FAGS, THATS WHY HE MADE THEM.
One of my best friends is gay.

My brother asks me if I am wary around him, I laugh... Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they are going to rape any man at any given chance... Homophobes are silly people.
Cunt
My fave: "What if the baby you're saving turns out to be gay?"

i wouldnt care if my 2 boys were gay. people who care are only thinking of themselves.
I think that if I eventually have a child and they are gay then my gay jokes would instantly become funnier... Awkward humour is the best kind Tongue

People who care if their kids are straight are not only thinking about themselves but they are usually very ignorant.

I don't think of myself as straight or gay... I think that if I found a man attractive enough it wouldn't bother me... It just so happens that the only people I have come into contact with that I find attractive are females, but I haven't met Ryan Reynolds yet Wink lol.
Cunt
Couldn't care less which way my kids swing, as long as they have kids. Selfish? Sure. Will I apologize for it? No.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Why do you care if your kids have kids?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phil from Duck Dynasty gets in trouble for being against homosexuality Chad32 68 9612 December 31, 2013 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  What's morally wrong with homosexuality? leo-rcc 0 1354 April 15, 2010 at 10:16 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Midas Dekkers on Homosexuality leo-rcc 14 4884 January 3, 2009 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet