Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
few points to make a religious man-woman think again!
few points to make a religious man-woman think again!
1. planet earth is over 4billion years old (not a few thousand) FACT
2. it is IMPOSSABLE for a woman to give birth without having sex FACT
3. life has evolved on earth over billions of years, dinosaures them selfs were here for 100 million years and died out 65million years ago! so adam & eve were in fact not the first life on earth,
4. where is the mention of other planets,other solar systems, other galaxys?
5. FACTS! PROOF! there is no proof what so ever god exists, if some 1 walked up to a religious person on the street and said I AM GOD! im pretty sure they would say PROVE IT!
6.it is impossable for 2 of each living thing on the earth to fit into an ark! there are over 6million species on this planet!
7.christians say there god is loving? but there god says all who do not obay and follow the life i want you to follow will forever burn in hell? not very nice that is it!
8. and the thing i hate the most is when some1 is injured or in a life threating situation comes through the situation and says "its a mirical gos has saved me" god chooses to save you (a nobody) from drowning in a pond but he lets millions of children get killed and abused every year! yeh right!
RE: few points to make a religious man-woman think again!
Angel Cloud
Yes Darlin we know...

Feel better now??

Hop onto some of the better threads and find out what science has been up to ...

orogenicman or li'phil are very good (I don't claim to know any of what they are saying) but VERY interesting just the same. Thumb up

For history I would recommend http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/time.html

Cheers!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 30, 2011 at 8:28 am)HAYWARD Wrote: 1. planet earth is over 4billion years old (not a few thousand) FACT
3. life has evolved on earth over billions of years, dinosaures them selfs were here for 100 million years and died out 65million years ago! so adam & eve were in fact not the first life on earth,
5. FACTS! PROOF! there is no proof what so ever god exists, if some 1 walked up to a religious person on the street and said I AM GOD! im pretty sure they would say PROVE IT!
6.it is impossable for 2 of each living thing on the earth to fit into an ark! there are over 6million species on this planet!
7.christians say there god is loving? but there god says all who do not obay and follow the life i want you to follow will forever burn in hell? not very nice that is it!
8. and the thing i hate the most is when some1 is injured or in a life threating situation comes through the situation and says "its a mirical gos has saved me" god chooses to save you (a nobody) from drowning in a pond but he lets millions of children get killed and abused every year! yeh right!

All you prove here is that you have received a very poor education and have done nothing about it since leaving school - nothing more. There is nothing here that would make any intelligent person want to embrace Atheism. In fact, it would just tend to increase their loathing for it.

Only the superficial would be impressed by the above arguments - and they're no great loss.

Don't mind Zaki ..HAY he is our current medically deficient.

Zaki...go take your meds Angel Cloud
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 30, 2011 at 8:44 am)Zaki Aminu Wrote:
(September 30, 2011 at 8:28 am)HAYWARD Wrote: 1. planet earth is over 4billion years old (not a few thousand) FACT

All you prove here is that you have received a very poor education and have done nothing about it since leaving school - nothing more. There is nothing here that would make any intelligent person want to embrace Atheism. In fact, it would just tend to increase their loathing for it.

Only the superficial would be impressed by the above arguments - and they're no great loss.

i was not goin into any deatail! cheers for the sarcastic comments nice to know! come to a chat site to talk and give my veiws and to learn not to get ripped to pieces!
(September 30, 2011 at 8:44 am)Zaki Aminu Wrote:

what a w**ker u are eh? why bother commenting if you just going to take the pi**? i here to learn,chat n talk not to argue with you or get spoken to like that, get a grip man

Yeah, don't mind Zaki... He is our sparkling new douchebag Smile
Cunt
Hi Hay

Although your facts are basically correct, more or less, I'm afraid that one of the things you are going to have to learn while you are here is to debate with theists. Some of them are quite intelligent and very good at debating.

Just throwing a few facts around isn't really going to help because as we know, most fundamental theists are immune to science and logic and facts just bounce off them.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(September 30, 2011 at 9:19 am)frankiej Wrote: Yeah, don't mind Zaki... He is our sparkling new douchebag Smile

Yeah, I predict he won't last long. They usually don't.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(September 30, 2011 at 8:28 am)HAYWARD Wrote: 2. it is IMPOSSABLE for a woman to give birth without having sex FACT

I seriously hope you mean "without sperm" because a turkey baster and a cup of leavings from any ol' boy with a Hustler magazine would prove that "fact" wrong.

And actually, I thought I heard something about science soon being about to turn stem cells into sperm cells? I'll have to look that up again.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(September 30, 2011 at 10:30 am)thesummerqueen Wrote:
(September 30, 2011 at 8:28 am)HAYWARD Wrote: 2. it is IMPOSSABLE for a woman to give birth without having sex FACT

I seriously hope you mean "without sperm" because a turkey baster and a cup of leavings from any ol' boy with a Hustler magazine would prove that "fact" wrong.

And actually, I thought I heard something about science soon being about to turn stem cells into sperm cells? I'll have to look that up again.

I think that the turkey baster insertion method would still be classed as sexual reproduction even though the woman isnt directly penetrated by the bloke.

Its like fish shooting there load over the eggs is sexual.

I think thats what he was aiming for.

Why use a turkey baster when the other way is so fun anyway?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Local woman says only way she has survived during COVID is faith Tomatoshadow2 41 2765 December 21, 2020 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Atheists: Do you grab woman by the pussy? Renug 7 2606 June 4, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hitchens, Dawkins, Hawking, Ehrman, Coin, Sagan: Where are the Woman? Rhondazvous 44 4156 January 14, 2017 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  The reason why religious people think we eat babies rado84 59 6694 December 3, 2016 at 2:13 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Make Atheism Great Again Mechaghostman2 104 11992 July 16, 2016 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Has anyone discovered a successful way to make religious people atheist? Phosphorescent Panties 83 14162 April 12, 2016 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  Listen to the woman! Alex K 5 1330 April 12, 2016 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  A series of my arguments/points over the years. Mystic 9 2694 December 11, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Religious bumper stickers and other annoying religious actions. (rant, sorta) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 53 12737 May 25, 2015 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Cephus
  Atheists: have you ever had a religious experience and what did you make of it? tantric 110 17997 January 22, 2015 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: dyresand