Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:31 am

Poll: Who'd get your vote tomorrow?
This poll is closed.
Republican (Any)
12.50%
2 12.50%
Democrat (Obamma)
87.50%
14 87.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Presidential Election 2012
US Presidential Election 2012
I would like to know the political leaning of this community.

Who would you vote for if it was held tomorrow.

Brits and other foreigners i'd like your opinions too please.

Yes smart arses i know i spelt Obama wrong.
But to make up for it i spelt Retardican wrong as well.
RE: US Presidential Election 2012
Neither. I wouldn't vote unless it's a close race and one person is clearly the superior choice. Let's see what the republicans put forth against Obama... if it is the likes of Bachmann I will even vote for obama just to keep batshit crazy out of office. Smile

My vote: adaptable, and might not even bother.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I do not vote since the choice is always the lesser of two evils, which still isn't much of a choice. The only exception I ever made was voting for Bill "Cigar" Clinton. I would make another exception this time if only to help keep a fundy from getting in.
Theists changing my derision of religion is equivilent to pissing into the wind and expecting not to get wet.
I'll never understand the likes of people who don't vote.

So what if it is rigged -- it doesn't take much of any time to vote and focuses you on the political issues at hand -- ergo, if your vote didn't count, having that realization at the ballet box is so much more prone to provoke a reaction and possible change.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
If I could vote in an american election, I wouldn't. Neither represent my views...

They can both suck ass munch.
Cunt
Voter disaffection is what the Republicans are counting on. The GOP does a better job of motivating its base on voting day and often gets a 10% wider margin of their registered voters than the Democrats. In 2010, only 41% of elegible voted and the GOP won the House. In the past, low turnouts have favored the GOP.
I'm taking the "any" to mean I can choose. I'd vote for Ron Paul over Obama any day.
(September 30, 2011 at 4:41 pm)Tiberius Wrote: I'm taking the "any" to mean I can choose. I'd vote for Ron Paul over Obama any day.

What's the difference? Thinking

More rich, more powerful people will control either one of them.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
All you cunts should vote for me.

I'd run your country like a mad man... I mean that in the best possible way.

Shit might actually get done that is worth being done.
Cunt
(September 30, 2011 at 4:44 pm)frankiej Wrote: All you cunts should vote for me.

I'd run your country like a mad man... I mean that in the best possible way.

Shit might actually get done that is worth being done.

So run then.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 965 38244 Yesterday at 5:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1450 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 910 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 749 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 4945 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear ReptilianPeon 11 1876 April 12, 2020 at 6:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1433 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 1823 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1028 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2298 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav