Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to Know your Staff - Cinjin
Get to Know your Staff - Cinjin
How do you create those awesome signatures?
A combination of Irfanview, Adobe, Gimp, and all access to the world wide web. O, and a LOT of time spent experimenting with graphic/photo manipulation.

What is your favorite celestial object?
The moon -- simple in its beauty and yet essential for our very existence.

What are the top 5 important advice that you would want to give or pass on to your kids?
1 Laugh as often as you can.
2 Learn to let it go. Bitterness is a killer.
3 Don’t smoke.
4 Love your son the way that I have loved you.
5 Keep your word. Above all else… keep your word.

How long have you been a musician?
I first picked up a guitar when I was 19. I’m currently 36. I’m not exactly sure how many of those years I can legitimately call myself a musician …. but I’ve been gigging for ‘bout 10 years.

What do you do for work in the real world?
My primary income is derived from real estate, but I supplement my income with the musical entertainment business and some light freelance graphic design work.

What kind of music do you play at your shows? Do you play a lot of shows?

I average one gig per week. Once in a while I’ll do two.
I play mostly Top 40 covers with a few originals. Here are some of the artists I regularly cover:
3 Door Down, Black Crows, Breaking Benjamin, Bush, Alphaville, Pearl Jam, The Nixons, Bryan Adams, Counting Crows, Neil Diamond, Pink, PWTs, Cage the Elephant, Jason Mraz, Hootie, G’nR, Jimmy Buffet, Tom Petty, Tesla, Matchbox 20, Radiohead, Poison, The Verve Pipe, Johnny Cash, KW Shepherd, Dishwalla, Lifehouse, Seven Mary Three, Creed, Crash Test …, Evanesence, Green Day, Everlast, The Delgados, Gin Blossums …. among others ….. too many to list really.

What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
When I was a kid Pet Semetary scared the shit outta me. I don’t know if it still would or not.
Bloody slasher films are hilarious and are not remotely scary. Lots of stupid fun though.

I thought The Ring was creepy, and I now know I’m right about that since dozens of horror movies have since either borrowed from it or outright ripped it off.

What is your favorite color?
Dark Blue, Indigo Blue, Midnight Blue --- I guess the short answer is Blue.

Ever been in a fist fight?
Yes. Several. Not something I’m proud of.

Do you think you would get along with most of the members of Atheists Forum in real life?
The people that I most identify with on these forums are the ones that are the most honest and open. I don’t give a shit if you’re cool or how smart you are. I want to know that the person I’m talking to is authentic. People like Epimethean, Summerqueen, FNM, Tiberius, ShellB, Darwinian, Rayaan, Nap, Kayenneh and several others make this place worth coming back to day after day. If you’re not willing to put yourself out there and let your freak flag fly than I have no real respect for you. If you’ll check my threads you’ll find that I practice what I preach. Put it out there, and let the chips fall where they may.

Who’s your favorite MOD?

LOL – I see him in the mirror every day.

[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Get to Know your Staff - Cinjin
Bitch, I'm your favorite mod. Big Grin

Pet Semetary is fucking creepy as hell, grown up or not. Trust me on that. Gage laughing . . . *shudders*
When I was 12 I watched Amityville horror, scared the shit right outta me. I watched it again yesterday, and now I laugh at every part of it. Funniest shit I've seen in a long time :p

What exactly is IrFanView?
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
(September 30, 2011 at 11:59 pm)MilesTailsPrower Wrote: What exactly is IrFanView?

It's a free photo manipulator. One of my favorites because it will open nearly any picture format and allow you to do basic manipulation with very little effort.
Comes in handy for doing simple things lightening fast.
[Image: Evolution.png]

N'awwww I love you Cinjy.
We like to be authentically strange here... Big Grin
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Did anyone else notice that Cinjin used a different font in his OP?

I like it actually. Big Grin
Dinjin Wrote:Dark Blue, Indigo Blue, Midnight Blue --- I guess the short answer is Blue.

No wonder we've been stuck with this shit blue on the forum for so long. I hope that one day it either goes greyscale or changes to a better color (ie: purple).
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I can't see anything different in chrome or firefox.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 1, 2011 at 11:34 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I can't see anything different in chrome or firefox.

Strange ...

Well, I'm using Firefox, but I can see that the style of the text is a little different from the rest of the posts in this thread.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions Darwinian 3266 759160 Today at 5:10 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1374 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
  Staff Changes BrianSoddingBoru4 32 6290 November 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  The "Report" button, and how not to treat your staff. Jackalope 71 27959 February 9, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Guidelines for Staff Correspondence Shell B 3 1319 June 8, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: brewer
  Get to know your staff [UPDATED] Losty 534 43176 February 16, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Staff Interviews - Tiberius Tiberius 103 13934 November 19, 2016 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Staff Interviews - Losty (Plus our NEW YouTube channel!) Tiberius 72 16010 November 5, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Staff Interviews - Stimbo Tiberius 33 6355 October 13, 2016 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Staff Interviews - robvalue Tiberius 81 10042 October 6, 2016 at 2:45 am
Last Post: robvalue