Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horror Roleplaying Game
Horror Roleplaying Game
Is anyone on this site interested in playing a Horror Role Playing game?

I have been Game Mastering many RP games since the mid 80's

This will be any random type of RP, but discussions are open on the basic topic of the game, time setting, etc.

Typical horror RPG's are set around the early 1900's, but that isnt written in stone.

Speak up if you are interested.

The game will take place on this forum

(This post will eventually be replaced with rules and examples on how to RPG a horror text game on Atheist Forums)
RE: Horror Roleplaying Game
I've never played a serious rp (well, unless you count me annoying people who are not role playing). If anyone joins, I'll probably sit back and watch to see how the whole thing works.
What I would do is give examples of how to RP.

Its not difficult to do
I guess nobody is interested in horror roll play.

how about other RP? I am willing to do any time frame from spacemen to cavemen.
Yeah I'm not really sure how it works but it sounds like something I would do.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
never done it ..... but only cause I was busy getting laid in my youth. Tongue

jk
[Image: Evolution.png]

(October 8, 2011 at 4:44 pm)Cinjin Wrote: never done it ..... but only cause I was busy getting laid in my youth. Tongue

jk

Like I havent heard that one before.

In reality when i was Dungeon Mastering back in the 80's I had quite a few women in the group.. I dated ALL of them at one time or another and I tapped most of their asses.

Nerd pussy is awesome

You may as well suggest that people who play chess are incapable of getting laid.

(October 8, 2011 at 4:50 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(October 8, 2011 at 4:44 pm)Cinjin Wrote: never done it ..... but only cause I was busy getting laid in my youth. Tongue

jk

Like I havent heard that one before.

In reality when i was Dungeon Mastering back in the 80's I had quite a few women in the group.. I dated ALL of them at one time or another and I tapped most of their asses.

Nerd pussy is awesome

You may as well suggest that people who play chess are incapable of getting laid.
yeah...I look up to you now. Clap
Thats around the time I started playing in a band...and believe me when I tell you that if you play in a band, then you WILL get laid regardless of wether you are hot or ugly. Once I turned 21 I learned that evey time I played a bar I would have at least one, if not more, drunk women to take home and bang...and yes, threesomes are fun fun fun!!

cinjin, I can honestly say that I have turned down more pussy than I have had...and possibly that you have had as well. I learned quick to be smart about who to dip the wick in, as some of these women were crazy. Spray painting my cars and such.

Most always had good drugs with them, so I rarely had to buy my own herb and trip.

But here I am a married man of 13 monogamous and faithful years. Not because some god demanded it of me..but because my word means something to me. Besides, I had my fill of one night stands and flings and cat fights and other bullshit drama.

Now when my bar band plays a bar, I just say to the drunk hotties "I appreciate it..but Im married".
Wow...now life is looking up. I'm starting a band soon with a friend of mine. This is great!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eldritch Horror zwanzig 0 398 May 10, 2021 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: zwanzig