Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recipe Thread
Recipe Thread
I just got this idea in another thread. Forgive me if it has been done, but I think it would be cool to have a recipe thread.

My first entry.

1 Avacado diced
1 1/4 slice of red onion diced
1/2 tomato diced
1/4 to 1/2 cup of garlic herb feta
Mix and eat with crackers

I'm currently on a mostly raw foods diet, with the exception of some dairy and some grains. If anyone has any good recipes along those lines, I would appreciate it.
RE: Recipe Thread
Open a pack of bacon, take a slice of uncooked bacon and insert into mouth.
Cunt
Nice one Shell Great. Sounds like my current habbit too... hate avacado tho', but my daughter loves them.
Avocado is one of life's great green pleasures.
Trying to update my sig ...
(October 2, 2011 at 3:25 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Nice one Shell Great. Sounds like my current habbit too... hate avacado tho', but my daughter loves them.

Tell her to chop an avocado, mash it and use it instead of mayo on a turkey sandwich. It's way better for you and tastes awesome. I like it mixed with salsa too to make a seat of your pants guacamole.
It doesn't matter if it is better for you. I cook most things in the fat of something else I cooked... It is terrible for you, but my abs will tell you differently Wink

I just eat what I want when I want... meat ftw
Cunt
Frankie, I'm not a vegetarian, so you can stop trying to gross me out. I simply try to maintain a balance for health reasons.

Speaking of the fat of the things you just cooked, next time you make mashed potatoes, broil some bacon. Make bacon bits with the bacon and add them to the mashed potatoes. Save a tablespoon or two of the bacon grease and mix it in. It's unbelievable. I also add italian bread crumbs and two diced shallots.
mashed avocado is the mutts nuts and incredibly healthy. When i cut weight i have a small one mashed with scrambled eggs.

For you fatter americans just eat a pizza.
(October 2, 2011 at 3:34 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(October 2, 2011 at 3:25 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Nice one Shell Great. Sounds like my current habbit too... hate avacado tho', but my daughter loves them.

Tell her to chop an avocado, mash it and use it instead of mayo on a turkey sandwich. It's way better for you and tastes awesome. I like it mixed with salsa too to make a seat of your pants guacamole.

Ezekiel bread, toasted, lightly drizzled with olive oil, slathered with fresh avocado, topped with sliced hothouse tomatoes and sprinkled with coarse sea salt. One of my favorite breakfasts.
Trying to update my sig ...
I really wasn't trying to gross you out... I didn't think you were a vegetarian. I was just saying that I think people care too much about healthy shit... tis all Smile
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recipe: Not Sure Where to Put This ABQ505 2 282 December 10, 2021 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: ABQ505
  Ostrich Egg Omelette Recipe South African Style WinterHold 20 1272 January 10, 2021 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4076 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Atheist Forums Recipe Book Shell B 44 8625 November 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Recipe Book BrokenQuill92 6 1445 November 13, 2017 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm looking for good recipe ideas for the foods that I usually buy from the store WisdomOfTheTrees 1 736 February 5, 2017 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Laura Petrie's famous avocado peanut butter dip recipe vorlon13 5 12131 December 12, 2016 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Share your favorite created recipe abaris 12 2149 August 13, 2016 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Turtle soup recipe vorlon13 15 3018 December 14, 2015 at 11:41 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Calling all cooks .. recipe request for the holidays. Whateverist 15 2419 November 22, 2015 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4