Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scientists Disarm AIDS
Scientists Disarm AIDS
http://www.voanews.com/english/news/heal...13993.html

Very exciting news! They need to hurry up with those studies! I just wonder how expensive it's going to be should a vaccine become a reality.

RE: Scientists Disarm AIDS
Another stunning achievement for "godless" and "materialist" science.
undefined
I was thinking that somewhere there's a christian who is reading this, just certain all their prayers are somewhat responsible for this. Then again, there is probably another one praying that it doesn't work out because they think it's god's natural way of exterminating the gay people he made.

(October 3, 2011 at 5:03 am)aleialoura Wrote: I was thinking that somewhere there's a christian who is reading this, just certain all their prayers are somewhat responsible for this. Then again, there is probably another one praying that it doesn't work out because they think it's god's natural way of exterminating the gay people he made.

People who insist God is behind it should shut up and pray while everyone else gets vaxed. No need to waste expensive vaccine on people who are going to be cured by God anyway.
(October 3, 2011 at 5:03 am)aleialoura Wrote: I was thinking that somewhere there's a christian who is reading this, just certain all their prayers are somewhat responsible for this. Then again, there is probably another one praying that it doesn't work out because they think it's god's natural way of exterminating the gay people he made.

If I were a christian, the last people I'd be prayin fer, would be the AIDS patients.
(October 3, 2011 at 6:42 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:

If I were a christian, the last people I'd be prayin fer, would be the AIDS patients.

I lost my best friend to AIDS recently. He wouldn't have given a fuck if you prayed for him or not.

(October 3, 2011 at 6:56 am)aleialoura Wrote:
(October 3, 2011 at 6:42 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:

I lost my best friend to AIDS recently. He wouldn't have given a fuck if you prayed for him or not.
Okay.

Many of my good friends have died from AIDS...not ALL of them were homosexual and not ALL of them were adults, mehmet...AIDS doesn't discriminate and neither should you.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(October 3, 2011 at 8:16 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Many of my good friends have died from AIDS...not ALL of them were homosexual and not ALL of them were adults, mehmet...AIDS doesn't discriminate and neither should you.

I haven't said anything relating AIDS to homosexuals, mate.
I did not.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I disarmed AIDS once... But, it then got the better of me and steal my gun, thus disarming me... Bastard.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our Wold may end, according to leading scientists. Jehanne 8 520 April 15, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: brewer
  PERVS beware, scientists are coming for you pigs! Alex K 4 843 August 13, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Scientists turn "straight" rats into "gay" rats. Foxaèr 20 5636 November 6, 2015 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Blowing Scientists Minds Blondie 34 6349 October 22, 2015 at 7:31 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Scientists discover warm blooded fish. downbeatplumb 4 1853 May 17, 2015 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  One step closer to proving abiogenesis? Scientists create "Near-Living Crystal" Ryantology 41 16529 January 31, 2015 at 3:47 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Scientists: 100 million worlds may have complex alien life in our galaxy pocaracas 14 5218 June 14, 2014 at 10:32 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Setback in controlling HIV/AIDS TaraJo 27 4860 December 7, 2013 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Kenya making “huge progress” in fight against HIV/AIDS pocaracas 14 4070 September 19, 2013 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Zazzy
  Scientists grow functioning kidney downbeatplumb 7 3633 April 15, 2013 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris