Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 3:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.
Hello.
My name is Mehmet, I'm 23 years old. I come from Ankara and all. I found this site by typing .org instead of .com at the end of atheistforums.
Nice forum you have here. Yeah, that's about it.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
RE: Hello.
Greetings, finally. So...what's 'mixed' mean?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 3, 2011 at 12:01 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: My name is Mehmet, I'm 23 years old. I come from Ankara and all. I found this site by typing .org instead of .com at the end of atheistforums.

Welcome. Big Grin little bit of an attention whore aren't you? Making a thread solely about you? hahah just kidding.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
Welcome...

Yes, I would like you to elaborate on your religious views... If that isn't too much to ask...
Cunt
(October 3, 2011 at 12:04 pm)searchingforanswers Wrote:
(October 3, 2011 at 12:01 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: My name is Mehmet, I'm 23 years old. I come from Ankara and all. I found this site by typing .org instead of .com at the end of atheistforums.

Welcome. Big Grin little bit of an attention whore aren't you? Making a thread solely about you? hahah just kidding.
It was due to demand by the staff.

Quote:Yes, I would like you to elaborate on your religious views... If that isn't too much to ask...
I've had several to date. It's just as it says on my profile, mixed, meaning, I don't know how to explain them to myself, as to you.
But I can say that I'm not anti-religion.
And I'd like for a God and an afterlife to exist, what kind of an afterlife it may be.
I must say that I'm really afraid of the idea of the void, meaning, non-existence.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
You'd like for a God to exist?

But what do you believe?
Cunt
I like that you were honest about that. Most people just come in here saying they believe or don't and that they have proof. Rarely just because the idea of "nothingness" is uncomfortable.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Afraid of the void, as are we all. Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I am glad that I think there is nothingness that follows this life... Another one would be a bit too much...
Cunt
(October 3, 2011 at 12:31 pm)frankiej Wrote: I am glad that I think there is nothingness that follows this life... Another one would be a bit too much...

Well, not for me. Ideally, I'd welcome the idea of immortality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5957 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3631 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates