Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Amazing Atheist
The Amazing Atheist
Quote:TheAmazingAtheist (aka TJ) is a Louisianan vlogger, and an atheist, as the name would imply. He has skillfully refuted many creationist arguments in the past. Today, he has expanded the focus of his videos to not just atheism and religion, but greater sociopolitical issues, as well as entertainment. His loud and abrasive personality, as well as some contentious opinions, has led to controversy over several videos he made. He is a pioneer in helping to promote religious tolerance by way of being not tolerant at all of anybody.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/TheAmazingAtheist

The Amazing Atheist Youtube Channel

I've been following TJ for a few years now. I'm sure some of you follow him.
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
RE: The Amazing Atheist
I'm pretty sure I saw him posting on here a while ago...
Hmm maybe not.
(October 4, 2011 at 2:32 pm)Napoleon Wrote: I'm pretty sure I saw him posting on here a while ago...
Hmm maybe not.

Didn't know the Amazing Atheist posted here. I'm a huge fan of his.
Think I got confuzzled.
I've been a semi-fan for a few years now.
Most of the time I don't see his videos, unless someone I've subbed to makes a reply video. He sometimes makes good videos but I'm not a fan.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I remember right after I confirmed as a Catholic, I then realized how silly the whole thing is. I looked on the internet for videos and stories about Christianity and after I started my first year in college I learned that man has created thousands of religions since the beginning of man's time.

Religion is an idea made up by man. God is an idea made up by man. Hell is an idea made up by man.
We cannot observe these things. So then I came across some videos by TJ and I really liked this guy. He has a strong personality and he sees the world exactly how it is and has opened my eyes to a lot of things. He has helped me become a very open minded person.
Not a fan. Not really a fan of many YouTube atheists actually; they come across as far too aggressive and paint the atheist community in a bad light.
Yup. Youtube videos, flawed as many of them are, can be pretty influential.
Re: RE: The Amazing Atheist
(October 5, 2011 at 2:36 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Not a fan. Not really a fan of many YouTube atheists actually; they come across as far too aggressive and paint the atheist community in a bad light.

Nice generalization there.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazing movies that are terrible biographies Shell B 59 16005 September 19, 2017 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Amazing Things People Can Do Creed of Heresy 1 1028 January 12, 2015 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Violet
  Muslims: Stupid Beliefs by The Amazing Atheist The_Flying_Skeptic 16 8760 June 17, 2010 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Amazing Atheist Thread LEDO 23 7764 June 26, 2009 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused