Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh boy...
Oh boy...
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney will vow tomorrow to exert US leadership worldwide with military power and diplomacy in a speech aimed at showing he has foreign policy mettle.

Romney will say that if elected in November 2012, he will promise a series of actions over his first 100 days in office to demonstrate American might.

http://tvnz.co.nz/world-news/romney-vows...ly-4454848

Yikes!

America, if you elect this clown, I will punch each of you in the face.
RE: Oh boy...
Scary scary politics in the US.

POWER FREAK ALERT

'If you do not want America to be the strongest nation on Earth, I am not your president'

TWAT.
Wants to order a mass build up of military might in a time of economic strife.....they are making the nazi comparisons far too easy.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Agreed Vi0d...
This guy is living in the 20th Century!! in the 21st Century America is fucked!! Angry
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
It's a total low IQ republican move to satisfy the lowest common denominator that is their voters, they love their oversized military. Can almost see stupid salutes and hear 'fuck yehs' being belted out.
Well.

I'm moving to England if Bachmann gets elected.

I think I might add Romney to the stipulation as well.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 7, 2011 at 9:22 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Well.

I'm moving to England if Bachmann gets elected.

I think I might add Romney to the stipulation as well.

Come and live here in either Tasmania or better still Victoria!! You'll love it!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hehe...but I have family, and a delicious English boy waiting for me in fair Albion!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 7, 2011 at 9:17 am)5thHorseman Wrote: It's a total low IQ republican move to satisfy the lowest common denominator that is their voters, they love their oversized military. Can almost see stupid salutes and hear 'fuck yehs' being belted out.

I just am amazed at how some of my fellow countrymen can support cutting taxes on the wealthiest (a move which has proven to be of no value to creating jobs or boosting the economy), waging unfunded wars and continue the Cold War size defense budget but whine about debt when we need to pay for badly needed infrastructure, schools and medical care.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(October 7, 2011 at 9:29 am)DeistPaladin Wrote:
(October 7, 2011 at 9:17 am)5thHorseman Wrote: It's a total low IQ republican move to satisfy the lowest common denominator that is their voters, they love their oversized military. Can almost see stupid salutes and hear 'fuck yehs' being belted out.

I just am amazed at how some of my fellow countrymen can support cutting taxes on the wealthiest (a move which has proven to be of no value to creating jobs or boosting the economy), waging unfunded wars and continue the Cold War size defense budget but whine about debt when we need to pay for badly needed infrastructure, schools and medical care.

And some of the super wealthy want to pay more tax.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boy soldiers and child soldiers WinterHold 13 2971 October 8, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The WLB's Boy Gets His Ass Kicked in 'Bama Minimalist 3 726 September 26, 2017 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Tovarish Priebus, You Are A Very Naughty Boy Minimalist 5 1394 February 24, 2017 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Poor Boy Scouts.... Minimalist 7 2440 February 7, 2013 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Question: What do the Boy Scouts and Minimalist 3 1236 October 18, 2012 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Ryantology