Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloooo
Halloooo
I'm a 24 year old female from the US and I'm just so lucky to work in the mall retail management environment. On a daily basis I hear the incompetent babble of Christian nonsense come up in conversation, and I realized that there are not enough atheists in my life! Besides my boyfriend, I know nunzo. Hoping for a warm welcome that is much needed on my part!
RE: Halloooo
Welcome imanalice! imafr0d0! I know nunzo too. Sweet avatar Heart
Welcome imanalice, feel free to dip right into the fray Wink

You will find solace in these parts.
Welcome, fellow godless heathen, to Atheist Forums.

Please feel free to refute stupidity that you will surely see in no time whatsoever.

Hi imanalice

Welcome to our cosy little space on the interwebz!!

Enjoy your stay here Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hey there. Welcome aboard, sailor.
Hello Welcome!!! On a side note, your profile picture scares the everlasting shit out of me.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
Welcome to my kingdom King

Just kidding Joke

Hope you find your stay welcoming here. It's a really nice place here Angel Cloud
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Excuse me, Loading. Get off my throne. Big Grin

Welcome! You'd be surprised at how many of us there secretly are all around you...
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(October 11, 2011 at 8:26 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Excuse me, Loading. Get off my throne. Big Grin

Your throne? Piss off bitch I'm the emperor around here! Wink

Oh and uh, hi newbie Tongue