Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting groped on the bus
Getting groped on the bus
This day did not start well on my part. There I was on the bus, when suddenly a guy walks by it and starts staring at me. Immediately I got the feeling that he was somewhat mentally retarded. The bus was really full, and unfortunately the seat next to me was vacant, so I just knew he would sit next to me. Which he of course did.

Now, true to my cultural heritage, I truly detest when people I don't know touch me. So I slid as far as I could on my seat, making sure that I didn't need to have any contact with him. To my horror he just came inch by inch closer to me and it ended in him stroking my leg and trying to grab onto it. If it wasn't for my suspicion that he didn't have all wits about him, I would've punched him in the face. Fortunately an ice cold glare was enough to make him start in surprise, pull his hand away and leave. Two girls stepped off the bus at the same time as him the look he gave them gave me the chills. For a second I actually thought that he was about to follow them, but then he turned around and left in the opposite direction.

I don't care what your IQ is, any parent should tell their boys that it is not ok to touch girls at the bus withouth their permission and it's not a hard principle to follow. Well, unless you're Lenny from "Of Mice and Men"..
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: Getting groped on the bus
Wow, Kay! Glad it stopped there! Unfortunately, not even all parents of kids who have all of their mental abilities teach them to be respectful of women.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Obviously I'm also glad that it stopped as soon as it did. Though, a fist fight might have made the bus ride more entertaining for the rest of the commuters.. Big Grin Last time someone was stupid enough to try and grope me, he ended up in a lake.

And respect, indeed. I think it's quite reasonable to expect that I can ride the bus or walk down the street withouth getting pinched in the ass.

Even though, I know I'm so hot that it's hard to keep one's hands to oneself.. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

hahaha.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Wait...we are supposed to be respectful to women?!?!
That's messed up! There are some weirdos out there, for sure.

When I was 13 I went to Lolapalooza and was having a great time. I was coming down the hill, and this green haired dude that was going up the hill ran up to me, squeezed my breasts (which were large for my age), and said "HONK HONK" before running away.

I was mortified. I felt so violated. Everyone else thought it was funny, but I did not.

I think parents should teach their kids to be respectful of everybody.
The amount of ladies I've had grope me... Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAuCN65LaB0
[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon
(October 16, 2011 at 1:02 pm)BloodyHeretic Wrote: I think parents should teach their kids to be respectful of everybody.
The amount of ladies I've had grope me... Tongue

You are quite right, no groping men either (unless they want to) Wink

We always want to.
I wish a random lady would grope me.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting to Know the Forum. Disagreeable 0 264 January 23, 2022 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Where do i discuss about getting fit ? Megabullshit 109 5331 May 19, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Weird ad on bus today ignoramus 21 1989 November 27, 2018 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Getting ready for winter. onlinebiker 21 1622 October 26, 2018 at 11:47 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2241 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  First World problems getting you down? We're here for support. ignoramus 68 7339 June 18, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7174 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  I Think I'm Getting Ready to Do Something Dumb (and Expensive) Rhondazvous 21 1975 March 29, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  My brother's getting a divorce Mr.Obvious 10 2051 January 12, 2018 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  OMG, I keep getting mistaken for a woman. Brian37 20 5250 January 5, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Brian37