Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
priest can't answer simple theology question.. LOL
priest can't answer simple theology question.. LOL
I thought you people might get a few ha ha's from this one. if someone has already posted this, I do apologise. enjoy XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FcUzVKmLlk
"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." Peter O'Toole.
RE: priest can't answer simple theology question.. LOL
He's dumb enough to make pope, someday.

I wonder how G-C or any of the other protestant shitheads would do with that question?
Or to hear the same sort of floundering in a slightly different context, ask a roomful of Star Wars fans this question:

"If Obi-Wan Kenobi was trained by Qui-Gon Jinn right up until he graduated to having a pupil of his own, how come Kenobi originally said it was Yoda and never once mentioned Qui-Gon?"

You'll get a roomful of impersonations of that priest. With lightsabres.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Jesus, even I could answer this question: Incest. And somehow, God kept the kids from looking like Charles II of Spain.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 20, 2011 at 10:19 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Or to hear the same sort of floundering in a slightly different context, ask a roomful of Star Wars fans this question:

"If Obi-Wan Kenobi was trained by Qui-Gon Jinn right up until he graduated to having a pupil of his own, how come Kenobi originally said it was Yoda and never once mentioned Qui-Gon?"

Because Yoda and Qui-Gon are separate persons but are part of the same being. So you see, what both movies told you is true, from a certain point of view.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Only good thing he said was: "We don't actually know." It's good to acknowledge that. But then he opened his mouth some more and it went downhill from there.. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

He also appears to be rather ignorant of his bible too since it states quite clearly in genesis how Cain was able to have kids.

Quote:4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Thinking

[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Ah yes...this guy.

I have seen a few interviews with him... He is fucking retarded.
Cunt
(October 20, 2011 at 10:19 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Or to hear the same sort of floundering in a slightly different context, ask a roomful of Star Wars fans this question:

Because Star Wars fans don't like The Phantom Menace?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(October 21, 2011 at 11:23 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Because Star Wars fans don't like The Phantom Menace?

Actually, that's a better answer. The festering piles of crap that were Fandom Mauling and Attack of the Clowns (I and II) can be simply dismissed as "non-canonical" or apocryphal works. In fact, I only recognize IV, V and VI as canonical. Yes, there's the answer I'm going with.

I file the three prequels with T3 & T4, Highlander-any-movie-after-the-first, and Crow II as movies that were so bad I refuse to acknowledge they exist.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live Tweeting Star Wars - the LOL Edition thesummerqueen 0 761 December 29, 2015 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Brazilian Priest jerking off during mass. (Video) Big Blue Sky 14 8734 July 5, 2013 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Cato
Information found this video searching! lol MrMeatball00 0 1187 September 24, 2012 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: MrMeatball00
  Life is Simple oxymoron 1 1306 May 30, 2011 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: lilphil1989
  Drunk Priest Minimalist 3 1398 March 5, 2011 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: azharrison
  The Question No Theist Can Answer. leo-rcc 23 6714 August 30, 2010 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Scarface
  Sam Harris: Science can answer moral questions Edwardo Piet 10 3637 July 22, 2010 at 3:14 am
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Sam Harris: Science can answer moral questions. leo-rcc 0 1172 March 22, 2010 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc
  I lol'd Demonaura 2 1306 June 28, 2009 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet