Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 12:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank You
Thank You
This is a thank you. I originally got the idea when Adrian said he was retiring ... a going away present if you will. But I guess it really goes to all of you for making this place so unique.

I hope you like it. I'm not much of a videographer.

Now the HD version available.

[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Thank You
That was lovely, Cinjin Smile
That will never hold up in court...
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

It makes me want to post more pics.
Holy shit. That just made me feel like I have been hanging out here too long. It's like baseball cards.
That was great, Cin.

I'm astonished with how much effort it must have taken to collect all those pics and make a video like that.
No one could have done it better than you. Big Grin
the "Mighty Cinj" strikes again!!

Wonderful Cinj...and to one of my favourite Fooies songs! 4+ Thumb up
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(October 24, 2011 at 1:27 am)Rayaan Wrote: I'm astonished with how much effort it must have taken to collect all those pics and make a video like that.

Thank you Rayaan. It did take quite a bit of time and your post is much appreciated.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Cin, you continue to blow me away every time you come up with something. I wish some of those people pictured still made posts - it was a good visual interpretation of how big this place has become.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
We've got some good looking chicks on this board!
That was beautiful! One of my favorite songs too! Awesome!