Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Most Honest Politician I've ever heard
The Most Honest Politician I've ever heard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...NNYWAZlCow

Not since Rep. Alan Greyson have I seen any politician with any balls.
This guy... I'm not sure how get gets from one place to another.

This is word-for-word why Occupy Wall Street exists and should go on existing and expanding until more people like this man get it.
Fox News gets it, that's why they and people like them are trying to make them look like coked-up hippies with no purpose, rhyme, or reason.

I can only watch right now and see how things turn out. I hope for the better. I would hate to see what would happen if things got worse and more people joined the protest.

I fear and dream of a new American Revolutionary War against its own government and the people who bought and paid for it and the drones who buy into why this is a good thing (ie people who listen to FOX News.)

BONUS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6iBXubcO...ture=feedu

I voted for Obama and hoped to get this guy. Instead I got a guy who does whatever Wall Street tells him to.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
RE: The Most Honest Politician I've ever heard
Well, thats the end of rep DeFazio's life.

Politicians who talk like that wind up getting a bullet in their head or crashing from their plane having engine troubles.
(October 24, 2011 at 4:49 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Well, thats the end of rep DeFazio's life.

Politicians who talk like that wind up getting a bullet in their head or crashing from their plane having engine troubles.

This day and age, we can expect the latter.

It's been nice knowing you Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Any such support will be most welcome by the OW protest Good man!
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
I also believe this man will soon be removed from amongst the living soon via 'engine trouble' by the fat cats.

Money buys anything including the killing of those who threaten, or are perceived as a threat to, the fat of the fat cats.
Shameful. I sincerly hope the OW movement actually grows into a big enough threat to the fat fucks to effect change, or an unarmed revolution.

Or an armed one. I'd be down with that too. I call the Alamo for my stronghold!
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Quote:I call the Alamo for my stronghold!

Shit. Texans couldn't even hold that against Mexicans!
Damnit! I've been minimalized.... Shake Fist
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(October 25, 2011 at 9:59 pm)Dotard Wrote: Damnit! I've been minimalized.... Shake Fist

Weve all been in your situation...Min makes it look easy.
(October 25, 2011 at 9:59 pm)Dotard Wrote: Damnit! I've been minimalized.... Shake Fist

[Image: charge.gif]
He's a human in the midst of greedy devils

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An honest question for the Republicans Foxaèr 26 1167 November 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1510 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Honest Abe. Stonewall Jackson. Jack the Zipper. Fireball 22 2037 December 5, 2017 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Fireball
  For 8 Years No One Heard A Word From Dubya Minimalist 10 1939 February 28, 2017 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Has anyone here heard about Greg Palast? Won2blv 18 1415 February 10, 2017 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  One of the most Ethical (and most lied about) political leader Foxaèr 55 5432 July 31, 2016 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Let's be honest muslim ladies... ignoramus 29 3525 April 20, 2016 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Let's be honest, America. WinterHold 37 6026 April 15, 2016 at 10:51 am
Last Post: Kosh
  Hillary Clinton might be the most political politician ever Aegon 20 3356 February 9, 2016 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Is this the most ridiculous GOP batch ever? Heat 14 2107 November 26, 2015 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus