Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to Know Your Staff: Shell B
Get to Know Your Staff: Shell B
#1 - Your title is "pseudo-mod". Is there anything else you are "pseudo" at?

I was a pseudo-wife for 8 years. By pseudo, I mean, I may have been the only female in the state (apart from family members) that was aware the nasty pig (see below) wasn't single. Lucky for me, or unlucky depending on how you look at it, he wasn't exactly a hot commodity. I am also a pseudo-gamer. I go through spurts where I abandon all else for a badass game and then will not bother to play for 6 months.

#2 - If all men had boobies, would that change your view of them still being nasty pigs?

Sheesh, why do you keep bringing up my marriage? Wink I'm well aware that men can have boobs and be nasty pigs. ROFLOL

#3 - If you had one wish, what would you wish for other than more wishes?

Right now, a cure for MS. My one wish changes with my life, though, so ask back in a while and it might be a nasty pig with boobs.

#4 - You, and only you, know that the end of all life on Earth is about to happen in 24 hours. What would you do?

Have a very selective family reunion and spend copious amounts of money on my family.

#5 - If prostitution was legal, what price would you set on Void's services pimping him out?

To pimp him out? Hmmm. . . you can't put a price on theVoid. I'd let him settle his fee.

#6 - If Void skimped you on the money of said transactions, would you keep your pimp hand strong?

Of course. Come on with it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZfceZaAo...re=related

#7 - If I was your willing slave, what would you make me do?

Volunteer at a local shelter.

#8 - If you were a pretty flower, what kind of manure fertilizer would you prefer tossed around your roots?

Cow fertilizer. It reminds me of ice cream fresh from the dairy farm. Wink

#9 - What color is the sound of music to you?

Blue.

#10 - René Magritte painted an image titled "The Treachery of Images". He suggests that it is not a pipe on his painting, but I damn sure see a pipe. My question then is: "What are your thoughts on Capitalism?"

I have no thoughts on Capitalism. At least, I have none worth sharing.
RE: Get to Know Your Staff: Shell B
I dream of kaiawase with Shell B. Nuff said. She haunts the dark of my nights.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
You want to play a Japanese game with me? Neat.
So can we still ask questions?
That will never hold up in court...
Sure, just go ahead and ask them in this thread.
(October 29, 2011 at 7:20 pm)Shell B Wrote: You want to play a Japanese game with me? Neat.
I'd like to apologize for my earlier, inappropriate remarks. While it is no justification, I was rather drunk, and as is my wont, I tend to express myself in terms that are, perhaps, inappropriately sexual (it works better on forums than IRL, but there's a line to be drawn). Anyway, I blanch at the thought of saying to someone IRL what I said to you in writing; hell, I blanch at saying it to you on this forum, and feel like crawling off to hide in a hole somewhere. It was crude, vulgar, and on top of everything else, it distracted from my expressing my admiration for you and the qualities of yours which led to such an effusive expression of desire. And my drunkenness was no excuse; I'm too weathered a veteran of these things not to know better than to post drunk.

Again, I am sorry for what I said.

You are a beautiful person and don't deserve such treatment.

Once I can collect myself appropriately, I will return and post something more appropriate.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Apo, I am not exactly sure how to respond to that. However, I will say I was not offended and your apology is unnecessary, but accepted. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions Darwinian 3256 747860 7 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1284 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
  Staff Changes BrianSoddingBoru4 32 6197 November 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  The "Report" button, and how not to treat your staff. Jackalope 71 27864 February 9, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Guidelines for Staff Correspondence Shell B 3 1314 June 8, 2018 at 11:48 am
  Everyone say a big "Welcome Back!" to Shell B, our new moderator! Tiberius 43 7045 May 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm
  Get to know your staff [UPDATED] Losty 534 42817 February 16, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Staff Interviews - Tiberius Tiberius 103 13821 November 19, 2016 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Staff Interviews - Losty (Plus our NEW YouTube channel!) Tiberius 72 15930 November 5, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Staff Interviews - Stimbo Tiberius 33 6322 October 13, 2016 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman