Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-line Drawings
One-line Drawings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHrjn8kAnqk

Chan Hwee Chong, an art director from Singapore, has re-recreated some of the most popular masterpieces by drawing a single line.

This really amazed me. I didn't know that such a thing was even possible until now.

Pictures at the link below:
http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/mind-b...-line.html
RE: One-line Drawings
Mad respect, my hand would cramp up.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
holy fuck
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
That's really cool. I couldn't draw that in 239924879023 lines.

Sheer awesomeness! Clap
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Well, Al Hirschfeld regularly did drawings in one line, not even picking it up a second time so he could hide his daughter's name in it.

[Image: al-hirschfeld.png?w=300&h=399]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Holy shit balls...
Cunt
See .... there is a god.

**having hard time wiping off evil smirk**

Seriously though, that is one of the most fucking impressive displays of control and artistic ability I've ever seen.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Yeah, creating these spiral illustrations require a lot of patience and control.

Now, I don't think this is the case, but I was speculating that the guy may have cheated somehow and thus maybe this is a fake stunt. For example, there might be some kind of a thin or dotted line on the paper and the artist traces over those lines. But again, I don't think that's what he's doing. I saw the video many times and I didn't notice any marks or lines on the paper that he was drawing on. So, I think this is most likely to be real. Maybe I'm just too amazed by this.
That takes talent.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Maher Puts It On The Line Minimalist 17 2826 November 25, 2014 at 1:50 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  My band, The Line Tobie 6 2711 April 5, 2012 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Tobie