Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New spoiler code
New spoiler code
For all those complaining that the hide code wasn't up to the job of being used as a spoiler I have battled with the slowest internet connection in the known universe and come up with this..

[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: New spoiler code
You're the best, Dar. Big Grin
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
And we love you too Dad Heart
Yayyyy!!

Thanks! Big Grin
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Is anyone having trouble viewing these spoilers or is it just me? I can click the button to my heart's content but there seems to be be no, erm, content.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Do you have javascript enabled?
Lets see. Isn't this about the time that someone complains that they like the old way better?

"I hate it. I hate stuff that's different. I don't like it when people change stuff. These awards are pointless. Stop trying new things!"

**Dialing back heavy amounts of sarcasm now.**

Nice job Darwinian ... as always! Great
[Image: Evolution.png]

Surely it would be easier just to have black text on a black background? Then get people to highlight the text? That's how it is usually done...

Also, you wouldn't have to have JavaScript enabled in order for it to work.
(October 30, 2011 at 7:54 pm)Darwinian Wrote: Do you have javascript enabled?

As far as I know I do. I'm no real expert with these things, if I press a key and the computer doesn't explode I'm happy. A new Java update installed earlier, maybe I need to restart to make it work? Thinking

Or perhaps my prayers to the computer gods were answered all along, they just said no. I'll have to sacrifice a goat, bathe in its blood, shag a sheep and get back to you. (That sheep bit's nothing to do with any ritual, by the way.)
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hmmm.. What browser, OS are you using. Should work Undecided How about the [hide] tag?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YouTube Playlist Code Tiberius 2 2522 March 15, 2009 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Spoiler Darwinian 11 6556 October 3, 2008 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Tiberius