Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Terrifies an Atheist
What Terrifies an Atheist
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/02...=allsearch

I was sent this by a friend, who also sent this from the comments:

Quote:Atheists and Jews suffer from the same delusion that keeps their hearts from seeing Christ. Both deny that Jesus is the Messiah because of pride. To the Jew it is saving face (pride) for what they did to Christ. The atheist has a pride in their knowledge which was the deception in the garden. Yes, the atheist fell for the most obvious trick and it was even spelled out for them before hand. This is why they will always hate the Bible and do everything in their power to undermine its teaching. The lure; “your eyes will be opened and you will be like God knowing good and evil” (Genesis 3:5), caught the atheist. To this day atheists believe their knowledge is greater than God.
Proof of Divine intervention whether the Jews or atheists liked it or not is in the center of Jerusalem. The Jews said to Jesus let your blood be on our heads and the heads of our children. They denied Jesus as the Christ and did everything in their power prove Christ was not their Messiah. Jesus was the blood sacrifice all Old Testament sacrifice pointed too. Jesus was the High Priest they read about. At the cross the curtain was torn opening access to the Holy of Holies of the Jewish faith. On this rock (Christ) the church was built.
Since that time for almost 2,000 years the Jews have not been able to rebuild the temple. Without that temple Jews cannot make sacrifice to God and have not. The Jews like the atheist claim it was just a coincidence that exactly what Jesus said would happen happened. The cross of Christ changed everything yet Jews and atheist continue to ignore what is before them. The powers of the Western world have not been able to move a stone and rebuild that temple. The entire world has aligned with a position on the rebuilding of that temple. That is the difference between Zeus and the living God. That glaring difference the atheist cannot see. The Jews and atheist cannot see the power of the living God yet they continue in the very shadow of the cross over the temple.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: What Terrifies an Atheist
The "power of the living god" being measurable by the relative levels of armament of different middle eastern nations...apparently.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Ha ha, funny shit. Where they get that from? The comic book 'the bible'? Such a laugh that book.
I mean...could you imagine if people actually believed the shit in there? Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
What terrifies me is being alone in a room with a fuckwit such as the one who sent that drivel.----I'm honestly afraid I might do it an injury.

Summer: does it know you're an atheist? If it does, it is not your friend.
What a load of bullplop.
The friend who sent me all that is an atheist - he's actually the one who introduced me to Shell and therefore indirectly responsible for me being here and spreading my "hot babe butter" all over this board. Tongue He sent that as a "wtf" interjection while I was kvetching about something else.
Why do you attract stupid friends, Summer?

This is a question you should investigate!
Er... the friend is an atheist engineer with genius level IQ who makes me snort coffee out of my nose because he's so funny and allows me to go on long-winded Lewis Black rants. The comment was from someone on the CNN page!!!

Quote:Since that time for almost 2,000 years the Jews have not been able to rebuild the temple.
And the fact that their relationship with the Roman Empire would inevitably strain doesn't affect that?
Quote:The Jews like the atheist claim it was just a coincidence that exactly what Jesus said would happen happened.
It's not really a coincidence when they write the history to their own ends.
Quote:The powers of the Western world have not been able to move a stone and rebuild that temple.
And, this has nothing to do with another obstinate sect having a holy site on that spot how?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(November 4, 2011 at 7:08 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Er... the friend is an atheist engineer with genius level IQ who makes me snort coffee out of my nose because he's so funny and allows me to go on long-winded Lewis Black rants. The comment was from someone on the CNN page!!!

Okay - I just wouldn't want you trailing weirdos after you like a tail on a kite!